Kaosu no Tengoku Ch4

Chapter 4: Doctor and Girl

            “I have horrendous luck today. Now get off.” Haruka sighed as she kept Kenichi at bay with her hands and arms. She quickly pushed him away and he stepped back a few feet.

            “Haruka, is that how you should treat your brother after six years?” Kenichi said sullenly with tears welling in his eyes.

            “Do not pull that on me. You just want me to get close so that you can hug me.” Haruka said.

            “Do you think I am that low?” Kenichi said showing his puppy eyes.

            “Yes.” Haruka said bluntly.

            “Well, you’re right.” Kenichi said happily.

            “Get me treated already.” I complained as they looked at me.

            “And who are you?” Kenichi tilted his head and asked.

            "A needing patient." I said defiantly.

            “Hmm.” Kenichi said as he walked towards me and quickly inspected my body without actually checking my wounds.

            “You’ll be all right in an hour. You have a remarkable recovery compared to my previous patients.” Kenichi concluded.

            “Can you go home Ren?” Haruka asked with concern.

            “Yea, why?” I asked curiously.

            “If you and my brother are here I do not think I could take it.” Haruka pleaded.

            “Even though I feel insulted I kinda get what you’re feeling.” I said.

            “Who are you to Haruka?” Kenichi interrupted as he stands in front of Haruka.

            “Hm? Well, an acquaintance I guess.” I shrugged after some thinking about it.

            “Just acquaintances?” Kenichi repeated. Moments later, Kenichi disappeared from sight and was right behind me. He had a disgusted look on his face and held a katana right at before my neck.

            “Kenichi-nii-san, he really is just an acquaintance nothing else.” Haruka said. The katana suddenly dissipates into his body.

            “Whew, I see I thought he might be some kind of blackmailer that is using you for his carnal desires or maybe he was forcing your family into debt and forcing you to become his slave.” Kenichi continued to ramble.

            “Sorry about that, he has an enormous libido and instead of regular methods of dealing with it he says obscene things instead.” Haruka whispered after she snuck over and sat next to me.

            “Or he might lure you into a building with him and his high friends. They’ll force themselves and gangbang you. Maybe he’ll drug you and video-taping you getting raped by him.” Kenichi continued.

            “…..I can’t tell if he’s saying this cause of his libido or he’s just insulting me.” I told Haruka in a depressed tone.

            “Hahaha." Haruka laughed lightly.

            “What’s so funny?” I asked.

            “This is the first time today you are not causing any trouble and it seems to suit you more.” Haruka smiled.

            “What’s so funny?” I asked.

            “This is the first time today you are not causing any trouble and it seems to suit you more.” Haruka smiled.

            “Shut up.” I said as I looked the other way as I slightly blushed,

            “Oh yes, what were you here for?” Kenichi suddenly asked us.

            “I need you to fix up my wounds.” Haruka said looking at Kenichi.

            “Leg injuries.” Kenichi concluded. He came over with a serious expression and accurately did a light touch on Haruka’s left thigh. “I see, roll these pants up and I will heal you.”

            “I got it.” Haruka responded seriously and rolled up her pants up to her wound.

            “This might sting a bit.” Kenichi warned as he stuck his right index finger’s tip right into the wound. I saw Kenichi finger slowly change into the color of steel.

            “Type Mutation, Class Physical Change, Characteristic Flesh and Steel." I said emotionless and void of expression.

            “But why are you doing that?” I asked Kenichi.

            “Heating up the wound, when transitioning from flesh to steel there is a high amount of energy burned. By correctly changing flesh to steel you can influence the amount of heat that flows out. With good timing you can close wounds by constantly transiting. Most people who with my type of ability can not reach such a level unless they survive Chaos of Heaven.” Kenichi explained while he slowly pulled his finger and constantly switched his flesh to steel and back.

            “Done. Please come again Haruka~.” Kenichi said energetically as we left.

            The next day when Haruka and I arrived, we were in front of the long fences gate that surrounded the school. When we were entering I heard a noise behind us.

            “Haruka-sama.” Someone shouted behind me as the voice got closer; I felt something on the back of my head, but quickly after weighed over 200 pounds in an instant and forcibly smashing my head and sending me rolling a few yards away causing a small dust cloud to form after landing.

            “Who’s the fucker who did that?” I shouted angrily with a pissed off expression. I looked around to find the one who hit me, but noticed Haruka dodging someone who had a height was 5 foot 4, short neck long dark blue hair with a streak of turquoise in the middle of her hair; her eyes were bright orange with a thin slender body. She wore a white long-sleeved shirt, checkered skirt like Haruka, light brown shoes, and knee-long black stockings.

            “Stop this, Inoe.” Haruka asked as she continued to evade being caught by the girl.

            “Haruka-sama.” She continued to repeat as she moved quickly to catch Haruka, but with no avail.

            “Suppress.” Haruka said as she shown her hand to the direction of the girl. The girl suddenly stopped moving and stood there.

            “Aw.” She complained.

            “Haruka, who the fuck is she?” I asked rudely.

            “It would be nice if you stopped swearing but she is Kazuma Inoe.” Haruka replied.

            “Well, Kazuma-san I time to pay back what I owe you.” I said as I crunched my fist.