Kaosu no Tengoku Ch5

Chapter 5: Gravitation and Teams

            “Ren stop it.” Haruka asked.

            “Gravitation.” Inoe said. Right after I fell on the ground and a small crater formed around me.

            “You fucking bitch.” I shouted as I slowly forced myself onto my legs.

            “Times ten.” Inoe smirked as I felt the area around me drop a few inches.

            “Come on bitch you’re all bark no bite.” I taunted.

            “Times a hundred.” Inoe said with an angered expression. I dropped unto my knees and my upper body fell on their hands. My arms and legs started to shake as I tried to stand up.

            “Ahhh!” I shouted as I stood up and slowly limped over to Inoe.

            “You are as persistent as a cockroach.” Inoe criticized.

            “Times a thou…” Inoe said.

            “Suppress.” Haruka interrupted soon Inoe’s ability stopped.

            “Why are you protecting this cockroach? Let me finish this nuisance.” Inoe pleaded.

            “No, I am suppose to stop him from getting into trouble that means fighting with another student.” Haruka said.

            “I got it, Haruka-sama.” Inoe said depressed.

            “Oh and Haruka-sama I entered both of us for this semester’s team tournament.” Inoe said happily.

            “Team tournament?” I asked.

            “A competition made for the students to promote friendship and trust usually done in pairs of two.” Haruka informed.

            “Yes, Haruka and I will win this tournament and show this school who is the best.” Inoe said ambitiously.

            “Sorry Inoe but I do not want to enter the tournament. I still have a lot to learn before I enter any tournament.” Haruka said honestly as she bowed in apology.

            “Haruka-sama, you idiot.” Inoe said as she rushed away crying into the gigantic forest behind the school.

            “Ren, I have to chase after her so please don’t cause trouble in class.” Haruka pleaded and quickly ran after Inoe.

            “Yes, finally freed.” I said as I started to walk away from school. After wandering in the vast ocean of people I finally started to get bored.

            “Maybe school will be a better way to kill time.” I thought to myself as I headed back towards the school. I arrived and went to class.

            “Sorry I’m late.” I said after slamming the door open and entering. I closed the door then went to my seat.

            “Where is she?” I thought after school ended since Haruka was not here.

            “That bitch is making me wait.” I said angrily as I stormed off into the forest.

            As I walked through the thick forest, I heard sounds off in the distance of trees being cut. I quickly followed the sounds to see where it would lead me and when I reached my destination I saw both Haruka and Inoe dodging a four foot bronze sword. The wielder was a large muscular 6-foot man with short choppy green hair and dark green eyes. His outfit consisted of black jacket and pants with a dark blue tie.

            “What is going on? None of our abilities are working on him.” Inoe asked as they continued to dodge a multitude of bronze throwing knifes and strikes from the bronze sword that he took out from his flesh.

            “I do not know.” Haruka hastily answered as she ducked and jumped back a few feet.

            “Suppress.” Haruka shouted as she shown her hand at him and slid back, but nothing happened.

            “Take this.” He screamed as he took two bronze knives out of his neck and threw them right at Haruka, she tried to defend but was moving too slow because I was only a few yards away when I saw him throw the knives I quickly shielded Haruka with my body as the knives pierced my back.

            “Ren!” Haruka said in confusion as her eyes widened and my steaming noise came from my back.

            “Weak.” I said as I turned around as soon as I did the man slashed down at me with his bronze sword, which I quickly intercepted with my right hand. I heard a hissing noise like when water changes to steam and the sword was changing back to flesh and changed to steam as well.

            “Type Mutation, Class Physical Change, Characteristic Flesh and Bronze.” I said when his sword was missing a small chunk from where he hit me. His sword started to quickly meld into his right hand holding the sword and took out another from his neck.

            “Haa!” He cried out as he attacked me again. I struck the sword with my bare right fist as blood started to flow from the wound I sustained the sword lost a small part of it.

            “I see. Your ability isn’t completed so if it touches a similar substance like my flesh with your blade created out of flesh, my body’s blood would kill the original portions of flesh you created it from therefore causing a forcible change from bronze back to flesh and rotting would heat the area around it and create steam.” I told him what I analyzed.

            “Che.” He said in a disgusted tone.

            “So what are you trying to achieve from beating Haruka and Inoe?” I questioned.

            “For the team tournament, the winners would get quite a bit of fame from the press, so we’re going to take out the only team that stands in the way.” He said.

            “And you think doing out here would work better.” I said.

            “Actually it does.” He smirked.

            “Haruka was it me or is your ability not working on him.” I asked.

            “Yes.” Haruka replied.

            “On my signal use you abilities.” I shouted as I sprinted into action and rushed at him.

            “Now!” I screamed when I was in his sword’s range.

            “Suppress.” Haruka said

            “Gravitation.” Inoe said in unison as I punched the sword and noticed his body buckled down momentarily. The sword broke and he quickly moved back as I did the same.

            “I figured it out. Haruka, Inoe there is another ability user in the forest in the area behind him. Type Interference, Class Pulsation, Characteristic Image Breaking maybe. I take this guy on, you guys find his partner.” I said loud enough for both behind me to hear it.

            “We will leave it to you.” Haruka said after she nodded as she ran pass him and Inoe quickly followed suit.

            “Can’t let you do that.” He shouted as he took three bronze knives out of his neck and threw them but I quickly intercepted with my body once again taking the knives on my right hip, left shoulder, and heart.

            “I’ll be your opponent, you bastard.” I said as the knives started to change into steam and blood was flowing from my wounds.