Chapter 1

--Chapter 1--

There he was. The schools bad boy, Zayn Malik. Black hair, set in a quiff, gold streak down the middle, tight black jeans, red polo shirt, leather jacket. and combat boots. Sexy yet smooth. Then theres Niall...

He is shy around everyone except Louis, Eleanor, and Misty his true friends. Louis met him in kindergarten and they have been best friends ever since. Niall introduced ouis to Eleanor in 3rd grade and they've been dating evern since. Misty has been friends with Niall since diapers. They even share the same style.

Today Niall was wearing a blue shirt, tan chinos, and his white supra's. His hair was up in a quiff showing his brown roots. On the other hand Misty was wearing a blue halter top, black capri's, and white toms.

Louis was dressed in a white and blue striped shirt, red skinny jeans, and blue toms. Hair was brushed to the side. Eleanor was wearing a purple shirt, black shorts, and purple toms.

o Niall's POV o

"Hey Ni", Louis said ruffling my hair. "Hi Lou", I say putting him into a headlock playfully. He licked my arm and i yank back disgusted. "YOU LICKED ME", I yell wiping my arm on my shirt as he holds his stomack laughing. Misty and Eleanor roll their eyes at us and drag us down the hall to math.

We sit in the middle row making sure were not in the back consisting of Zayn, Harry, and Liam.

Harry was wearing a white shirt, blue jeans, back blazer, and black sneakers. His hair was in a quiff curls popping her and there. Liam was wearing tight red jeans, white shirt, black leather jacket, and white supra's. His hair was short and stubby, but hot.

Zayn was sitting in the last row with his hands behind his head leaning on the wall while his feet was on the desk. I must admit it was hot. Harry was texting someone. Probaly his slutty girlfriend Amanda. Ugh I hated her so much. Liam was taking a nap feet on the desk, fingers laced together on his stomach, classy. Zayn catched my eye and glares. I turn around embarrased. Even thougn im facing forward I can feel his smirk burn through my skin.

About a boring 35 min. later the bell rings and we shuffle out of class. Before I can walk out the door a shoulder shoves into me and walks out. Zayn. He's laughing along with Liam and Harry. Why does he have to look so cute laughing? The crinkles by his eyes and the way he hold his stomach. NIALL SNAP OUT OF IT!!! Ugh. 

---- I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT, BUT THE NEXT PART EXPLAINS SOME IMPORTANT STUFF SO DEAL WITH IT!!! --- plus im new at the whole wattpad thing so bare with me please... love you all bye :)