Chapter 12

o Louis POV o -look at you guys I actetually loved you enough to give you this POV!!! Jk here you go-

As I walked away from the gang my cheeks still covered in blush. I was going to tell them I proposed to Eleanor. They wouldn't of figured it out anyway, she wasn't wearing her ring today. It was a simple gold band with a large diamond in the middle surround by 2 little ones on either side of it. I had proposed like a gentle men. I went to her moms and asked for her blessing. She litteraly jumped in my arms and hugged me, so tight I swear I could see pink polka dots.

I then ran to her house and knocked 3 times before she swung the door open. "What Louis!?!?!", she yelled tiredly and I realized it was like 2 in the morning. "Well first of all-", I said and kissed her spinning her around. She giggled and squealed while I put her down. 'What has gotten into you Lou?". I smiled and got down on one knee. She covered her mouth in shock and tears brimmed her eyes. I pulled out the balck velvet box and looked her right in the eye.

"I Louis William Tomlinson, want to take you Eleanor Jane Calder to be my wedded wife. I've loved you since the day I met you a nd knew you had to be mine. I promise never to hurt you in anyway physically, because I love you too much El. I want to grow old with you and have kids with you, but most importantly I want to love with you".

The tears she kept in silently rolled down her cheeks and I stood up wiping them away them away with the pads of my thumbs. "So what do you say? Marry me?". She nodded and I let a tear slip out of my eye picking her up and spinning her around. She connected our lips together in one of the most loved filled kisses. We layed down that night and fell asleep together soon to be one.

The morning came around and I awoke. "I loved you", I whipsered and fell back asleep.

--- Heres a very short chapter about Louis news I know its short sorry :(---