Chapter 6

--- hey guys I have another chapter up time to celebrate!!! Or you know you could just read it..... bye---

o Niall's POV o

Zayn and I arrived at a little cafe downtown. It was small and nice and quite cozy. He got out and went to my side and opened the door for me. I got out and we went inside and sat at a booth for 2. "Zayn?". "Yea babe". I blushed a pink after he called me babe, I mean who wouldn't? This is Zayn Malik. "What do you mean don't make regret this Horan?", I said mocking his accent. "Figure it out and then maybe you will receive something special", he said giving me a cheeky smile. "That's not fair!", I said completely confused. "Who said it was going to be?". I sighed figuring he was completely right.

"You guys ready to order", a bleach blonde waitress said eyeing Zayn. I don't know why, but I felt a little jealous. Today was suppose to be about me and him right? I interrupted her little flirt fest and ordered Pancakes and bacon with a glass of milk. She gave me a glare, obviously angry I interrupted her flirting. I gave her a smirk and looked at Zayn waiting for him to order.

"I'll have eggs, hash browns, with a side of bacon and some tea please". We handed her our menus and she left giving me another glare, which I shot right back at her. Zayn looked at me and laughed a little. "What?" , I asked eyeing him carefully. "Seems like my little Nialler is a bit jealous, hey?", He said giving me a wink. I blushed and looked down before mumbling a quick no. "What was that Ni?", he said using his 2 fingers to lift my chin. I looked up in his brown orbs and replied with a little no. "Yes you were admit it", he said looking at me sweetly. I blushed again and replied yes.

"Knew it", he said looking at me and winking. I smiled and looked out the window. "So how is your leg and side feeling?". "Way better, but really sore", I said sighing. " Thats better than having you bleed to death". I giggled a little and gave him a lovable smile. He returned it and the same dumb waitress returned with are food. "Here you go, may I help you with anything else?", she said giving Zayn a flirty smile.  "I think that's all, but thank you", he said giving her an awkward smile. I laughed and she looked at me madly. "Why you laughing blonde?". "Your flirting skills are terrible and that's my boyfriend you makeup caked face slut, so I think you should turn around and go back to where you came from and girl get those fake press on nails out of my face". I said giving her a stifled laugh. 

I swear if someone can go white as a ghost, she did right there and then.  Zayn laughed along with me and she went even whiter if that's possible. She turned around leaving and went back to the kitchen with a groan. I looked at Zayn and he was laughing his arse of. We quickly died down and Zayn turned to me. "Boyfriend Nialler?". "W-well you l-l-looked uncomfortable with h-her around, and I-I needed an excuse t-to get rid of h-her", I stuttered and blushed. "It's ok Ni, thank you", he said leaning over the table giving me a kiss to the cheek. I bet I looked like a tomato, because Zayn looked at my face and gave a little chuckle.

We ate are meals while talking about everything, anything, and nothing at all. He paid and we left to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in. Then he ran to his side and got in as well. "Where to next?", I asked smiling. He smiled as well and started the car. "We are going to an amusement park for some fun", he said cheekily smiling. I rolled my eyes and buckled up. "You know you are sometimes to cheesy". He blushed and pulled out of the parking lot.

When we got there the first thing I spotted was the huge Ferris wheel in the center of the park. I hate, hate, hate ferris wheels ever since I was little and I was on one with Louis and we got stuck on top. Ever since then I vowed I would never go on one again. "So what ride do you want to go on first", he asked after paying for our tickets. "I thought you said I had to take it easy", I said smirking. "Well the doctor didn't say you couldn't have any fun either", he said giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes again and we headed for a ride named the Dragon.