Chapter 5

Chapter 5

o Niall's POV o

I wake up and see I'm still in the hospital room. The doctor comes out and announces I may go home, but I need to take it easy. "Am I allowed to go to school?". "Tomorrow you may, but for today get some rest and like I said take it easy. "Thank you". "Your welcome, do you need a ride to get home?". "Can I call my best friend to come pick me up?". "That would be fine", he said leaving so I can get ready.

I got dressed in some tan chinos, gray shirt, and my white supras. Then I picked up my phone and checked the time. 5:00 am. An hour before school starts. I dialled him quickly and he picked up right away. "Hey Nialler!", he said cheerfully. "Hey Lou can you give me a ride home they just let me out". "Sure be there in 10". "Thanks". "No probs bye". "Bye", I said happily and waited outside the hospital.

I was waiting for about 7 min. when a familiar black Chevy Cruz pulls up instead of Louis car. Out comes Zayn instead. "What are you doing here Malik?". "Nice to see you too", he says with a smirk. "Hi now what are you doing here?", I ask smiling. "I thought you needed a ride so I came and well here you are", he says waving his hand in my direction. "Let me text Louis, he was SUPPOSE to pick me up", I say giggling. He chuckles and helps me in the car. I text Louis telling him what happened.

To: Lou

From: Nialler

Hey I got a ride from none other than THE Zayn Malik :)

He texted me back right away, dang that was fast.

To: Nialler

From: Lou

Ooooh someones got a boy toy ;)

I blushes and responded.

To: Lou

From: Nialler

Shut up!!! Its just a ride anyway....

I felt sad as soon as I sent that. I mean we kissed twice. It was awesome, but I mean we aren't dating and I dont think he exactly likes me right?

To: Nialler

From: Lou

Right... don't keep your hopes up maybe just maybe you will get lucky :)

I smiled a little to myself. I mean maybe he's right.

To: Lou

From: Nialler

Thnx :) I won't, but I got to go Zayn looks a bit  lonely ;)

I took a quick peak at Zayn and he did look lonely. Awww poor Zaynie. Wait Zaynie!?!

To: Nialler

From: Lou

Good luck Nialler, bye :)

With that I shut off my phone and turned to face Zayn. "Soooo where are we going?" "I thought I would skip school today and hang with you considering you just got out and need to take it easy", he said giving me a smile and focusing back on the road. "Cool, so exactly where are we going?", I asked again more anxiously. "Anxious babe?", he said giving me a wink. I blushed and looked out my window. The rest of the car ride was silent, but a comfortable silence.

--- I know this is a short chapter, but I want the next chapter to be just about ziall soo yea. I have also decided to make this a short story, because I dont have time for long stories now, but I will be making  Niam, Ziam, Larry and Lilo stories to come so bare with me!!!!  byeeeeeee :)