Chapter 13

o Niall"s POV o

Zayn rubbed my back soothingly whispering nothing, but sweet things in my ear. "What about Jonny? What did he do to you? Tell me please Niall", I was pleading my eyes filling up with crystal blue tears. He sat on my lap looking at me stress over him, with a slight frown visible on his cute face.

"Don't cry babe, im not hurt im just scared". "Niall what did he do?". I gulped and stood up in case. He frowned and pouted wanting me to sit on his lap.

I tried my best to ignored him, while sitting beside him. "J-jonny kissed-", I was interrupted with a dark laugh that could come from only one person. Jonny.

"He kissed me while I was changing in the locker rooms from gym and was scared to tell you". Zayn went pale and pure hatred, but also sadness washed over him. "Is this true Ni?". "NO, no dont listen to him", I coaxed. He shook his head and stood up. 

"This whole relationship was a joke wasn't it?". I thought you actually loved me Ni... I guess I was wrong. "Zayn please-". "Save it for Jonny I bet he wants to hear all about it".

"No, no, no Zayn don't leave me please I love you". "Like I haven't heard that before", he said tears spilling out. I felt a lump in my throat almost as if it was reminding me that I should have fought for him.

"Zayn please...", I whispered. "No need, I will always love you Snowflake.. bye". That tore my heart and it took everything I could to cry, but it was not good enough. Now I was full on sobbing and screaming for him to come back as he walked away. I fell to my knee's. " I told you not to tell him", Jonny sneered. I was thrown off, but all the hatred radiating off took over my senses.

I got up off my knees and punched him. Straight in the jaw. We both heard a loud pop and then Jonny scream in pain. I punched his stomach and kicked it a few times. He fell to the ground with a thud and I got up on top of him.

"Don't like it, so much now do you. Being the one in pain huh. That's how I felt when you beat me, now it's time to return the favor". I kicked, punched, and slapped him before he fell unconcious. 

When I walked into the school, I was full on crying. Zayn left me all because of him and now I was here, walking into my worst nightmare, just to see zayn, broken all over again. When will the torture stop?

As soon as I walked back in, I was faced with a red faced Louis. Great.

"Why the heck, did Zayn run out of the building saying that what was happening between you and him was all a sick twisted joke?" That's when I fell on my knee's, no tears, no ideas running through my head. Pressure and more pressure, I didn't feel like I was Breathing, but yet here I am on my knee's in front of Louis.

"Niall, speak to me!!!," Louis was trying to get me up, but my head felt dizzy and I felt natious. "Louis... Can't breath... Panick attack." His eyes widened and he picked me up swiftly. The only thing, I saw next was Louis running to his car, me in his arms, while I tried to stay concious. Too late...

My head lolled to the side and my breathing became ragged as sleep took over.

------ Sorry I haven't uploaded for awhile, I couldn't get on because I forgot my passoword so it's lucky I got on again---- new account is ThisGirlSayHi1