Chap. 2: Aphmau, Captain or Lady Phoenix?

Sunday, 1:00

Garroth P.O.V
"H-how d-d-did you b-beat u-us?" I stuttered. "How, what, who, where, why!?" Laurance said, confuzzled.
"Well I wasn't the captain of the Ru'an Region for nothing!" Aphmau replied. (The Ru'an Region is a soccer team in my fan-fiction) "THE RU'AN REGION!?" Dante practically yelled. "Aph, you'll be late for you know what if you don't start running now!" a guy with a purple jacket and emo hair yelled at her. "Oh shoot, I'll be late! Bye guys, gotta go!" Aph said quickly. She ran away to the concert where the popstar Lady Phoenix and Kawaii~Desu will be performing tonight, probably wants to get tickets early. "Who are you?" Laurance questioned the guy with the purple jacket. "I'm Jin, Aph's brother. She has another brother named Aaron, but right now I'm looking for him, have you seen him?" Jin asked. "Now that you mention it I have seen a guy without a shirt and a black hoodie near some cherry blossoms south of here." Dante stated. "Whew, thanks for the help, I'll be going now!" Jin says as he pulls out a hoverboard and flies away. "What was that?" I asked gawking. (Gawken anyone?) "I dunno, but we gotta get going, we don't wanna miss the two popstars singing tonight do we?" Laurance said in a flirty tone. "Kay lets go!" as we say that we hopped into my Lamborghini and drove off.

~The cliffhanger has eaten this part so I have to continue it here~
Sunday, 5:45

Aphmau P.O.V
The reason I rushed off was because I needed to be at the concert before anyone starts arriving. Only my brothers know this, but I am Lady Phoenix and my Good friend Kawaii~Chan is Kawaii~Desu, apparently she goes to Dimensions High too! We started having a little reunion party then started dressing up. As we walked on the curtained stage, I noticed a lot of people including Garroth, Laurance and Dante here at the concert. The curtains are slowly opening up and people started cheering. "Who's ready to Rock!" I said in a tough girl voice. The crowd goes wild! The song then started. *start song*
~Freaking cliffhanger stop eating the song! Now I have to time skip~
Song at top -^
The crowd goes wild. "Thank you and we will see you in the next concert!" Kawaii~Chan says and makes a Kawaii cat face ~M(OwO)M~ . As the concert is over we go home. Kawaii~Chan goes home by car, I go home via Rocket Boots. As soon as I reach my bed I pass out immediately. Today has been one heck of an eventful day.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and please show support towards my first book.
Peace out and Next chapter will be first day on school. Goodbye Fanmau! 🤗🐶
Cliffhanger, stop eating the story!

~Hd