Chap. 20: Combat Class

Tuesday, 1:00 PM

I walk to my locker, trying to not fangirl too much. I put away my bazooka and take out my katana. I start walking to combat class and bump into Jeffory on the way. "Hey Aph, which class do you have next?" He asks. "Combat class, why do ya ask?" I ask. "Sweet! I have the same class as you. You know, the newcomers have to take a test to see what level they're on. Too bad girls and boys have to be split up." He explains and then fake pouts. I laugh and notice that we're at the gym. I walk in and Jeffory goes to the other side of the gym. Guess that's where the boys go, looks like they're doing laps today. "Okay class, today all the newbies are taking a duel test, Miss Aphmeow please get into the arena first." I walk up to the arena, ignoring the fact that she called me Aphmeow. "Aphmeow you will be dueling against ....Sasha." Miss Kathy says. She's Katelyn's mom. I heard people whispering things like "That newbie is doomed, Sasha is the best girl fighter in the school!" and "I heard Sasha was a Shadow knight, she's doomed!" and "She's so screwed! Sasha is one of the PGs, and Veronica hates her!". I think they forgot that I beat a shadow knight. I got out my katana Sasha grabs a demonic broadsword and comes up to the arena. We start dueling and I could tell she was enjoying beating me up. When our swords clashed, I whispered in her ear. "I know your a Shadow Knight, there's no point in hiding it now." She backs up and she looks suprised, like really suprised. That was when she was off guard. I took the chance to trip her and pin her to the ground. The class was gawking in amazement and I notice the boys have stopped running and are now looking at me. "What?" I say like it was no big deal. "You just beat Sasha, the best girl fighter in the school! How are you still calm?" Katelyn asks. I just shrug and walk out of the arena. Mrs. Kathy came up to me and requested to see me. I nodded and headed out of the class room with her. "I would like you to be our school representative for the Girls Combat League contest in two weeks time." She says. "I would love to." I reply. We walk back into the class and watch others duel against each other. Who knew I was this important?

Sasha P.O.V
How did she know that I was a Shadow Knight? I hid it so well for all the years I have been here! And she beat me in sword fighting! Veronica was right, she is dangerous, she could ruin our plans of taking over the world! Hmmmm.. I'll need a plan to get rid of her. But how.....
You could summon the shadow army, I feel a strong aura from her, no proof needed to know she has strong magicks that could destroy us all!
That's actually a pretty good idea!
Then hurry up, I will be waiting for you call, Sasha.
Okay I'm on it!
Watch out Lorde, you've got an army after you.

Ohhhhh, plot twist! I am now back on track, I think. Plz give feedback comments to help improve my writing. Funny thing is, I was writing this yesterday when there was a house party so I finished it in time. QOD, Would you rather Listen to Justin Bieber's 'Baby' song for a whole day without stopping or go into your opposite gender's bathroom and get caught. Anyways have a nice day/night Fanmau!

~Hd