Chap. 22: Remember Me Through History

Tuesday, 3:00

Aphmau P.O.V

I stand up and jump down from the 85m Cherry blossom tree. I walk to my locker and take out textbooks for History. I walk into class and sat down in one of the middle row seats. The teacher walks in and everyone goes quiet. "Today, we will be learning about Lady Irene and her life." Sir TDM says. He was an explorer that goes by the name Dan TDM, I call him Dan. He gives us a question sheet to test how much we already know about. The paper was magic so the questions appear when you have written down the answer.

1/ Does Irene have Children?
Yes, she had 3 children who live among us.

2/ What gender where they?
2 boys and one girl.

3/ Who was she close to when she was small?
The Shadow Lorde before he became evil.

4/ What was the name of her children?
Alexandria Angelica Astrid Irene, Jinuyasha and Aerion Thorn.

5/ Please illustrate a picture of one of the children. (Optional)

6/ Who was her possible husband?Xavier

Xavier.

7/ What is one minute in the Irene Dimension?
One minute in the Irene dimension is one year in the real world.

8/ What is one thing that is easy to spot on Irene?
Her Angel wings.

9/ What was her group called?
The Divine Warriors

10/ What level of magicks was Irene on?
Level 10, rumor says that her children has more magicks than Irene herself!

I finished the test and handed it to Dan. This class reminds me of a song I heard at a concert. I plug in my earphones and turn on the song. Centuries.
~Time skip cause she was listening to song for whole lesson~
The bell rings and I walk out of the classroom. I wait for Jin and Aaron at the gates when suddenly a note appears. I pick it up and read it.

Here's a little warning,
don't mess with us or the circumstances are not coming soft
We know everything about you and your family, this is a warning to stay away from our plans Jessica.
We are expecting it.
-From Anonymous

Well,
This just got from 0 to 100 real quick.

Dem song references though! Alexandria picture is made by yours truly, me. I try to not use other's work too much. Anyways QOD would you be a girl or a boy? I would be a girl cause guys pay for dinner plus I'm already one! Have a nice day/night Fanmau!

~HD