Safe Safe

Leigh Anna POV

I was thinking of all kind of ways for us to get out of here. Until the big guy started getting mad.

"I have another appointment at four, we don't have all day. Get them." He ordered. Both me and Jungkook took a step back. Five guys started coming to us. Jungkook hit one with the pipe, I kicked another. My kick barely did anything but when Jungkook hit the one guy with the pipe, he actually went down. I didn't see the guy standing behind me as he pulled my arm. Jungkook turned around to help me but just as he did another guy hit him.

"Jungkook!" I screamed. He flew to the ground. The guy pulling my arm, turned me around to face him. His ugly face was pain enough.

"Such a shame for a pretty face." He punched me hard in the face knocking me on the ground. I let out a cry when I was hit. I touched my nose to see blood on my hand. I was just punched in the face for the first time. And let me tell you...it hurts! But I was more concerned about Jungkook. He was trying to get up until the other guy kicked him in the stomach knocking him back down. My only job was to protect Jungkook and the rest.

I whipped the blood of my face onto my shirt sleeve and got back up.

"Stop hitting him! You came for me not him! Leave him alone!" I yelled. Everyone looked up at me.

"He got involved when he hit me first." The big guy said sarcastically. I tried holding back my tears as I looked at Jungkook. His face was bloody from getting hit over and over again. My mind was going crazy. I was here to protect them, but instead I'm letting them get hurt.

"He's already hurt more than you. Just let him go, please." I said. Finally the tears fell down. The guy walked over to Jungkook and grabbed the pipe from his hand.

"Are you crazy Leigh Anna?" Jungkook tried getting up. But a guy held him back. Jungkook was already helpless. I watched the guy come over and hit me with the pipe. I fell back on the ground as he keep hitting me over and over again. I heard Jungkook scream. I finally open my eyes to see him struggling to get lose, but the guy holding him was to strong.

At one point I thought I heard a bone crack. Another hit and another. I was starting to get weak when he grabbed my leg and started dragging me. I thought after a few hits he was done but he was dragging me into the building.

"You beat me up. Your job is done." I mumbled. What little I could say, that was it.

"There is still more." I looked up at him to see a evil smirk. Evil enough for me to try me pull away.

"No!" I suddenly had a bad thought as he dragged me inside the building. I looked back and Jungkook. He was now trying with all his might to get lose. He was screaming my name. I gave Jungkook one last look before the gray door closed again.

Jungkook POV

I bit the man holding me and he released me. I started running to the door when two more guys grabbed me.

"If boss wants to play, let him. The bitch had it coming." The other guy said. I punched him. Then I punched another. They both started coming to me when we heard a car pull up. Another guy came up with a board and hit me with it. I went down blacking out. I'm sorry Leigh Anna. Please be safe. Was my last thought.

Leigh Anna POV.

I keep screaming as being pulled in but when those doors closed I was even more terrified. My heart was racing to fast for me to even keep up. He pulled me to the side and finally dropped my legs. I started to get up but he pinned me back down. He got on top of me.

"Help!" I screamed. He let out a small laugh and then punched me. I didn't care about getting hit at the moment. My body was already numb. But with his evil smile I was afraid what he was going to do. He moved a little and I felt something in my pocket. I reached inside and pulled out my knife. I stabbed him in the arm but it did nothing. He just got angrier.

"Bitch!" He smashed my head against the concrete. My head start pounding and my vision was get blurry. He then started unbuttoning his pants when I heard the door open.

"Leigh Anna!" I heard someone say. My eye sight was so blurry I couldn't see his face but I knew it was V. I knew it was Taehyung. The guy got off me which made me take a long breath in. His big self was starting to take it all away.

I heard cops and a second later I blacked out.

Was Jungkook safe? Was I safe? Was it really Taehyung's voice or did I just imagine it? Would I ever get to see the guys again? Would I ever see Eunji or Yejoon again? My father, would I ever see him again? Would I ever even see light again? These thoughts were repeating over and over again in my head.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
This chapter was pretty quick. I'm starting on the next one. But hopefully you guys like the story so far.
⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️