You!?

It was already dinner time here at the house. I received a text a little while ago to meet him at eight. I was sitting at the table not realizing I was playing with my food.

"Are you okay Leigh Anna?" Jhope asked me from across the table.

"You haven't ate a bite of your food." Namjoon added.

"I'm just not that hungry tonight." I lied. I looked down but could feel eyes burning holes into me. I looked up to see Taehyung staring at me.

"Are you alright?" Jin asked leaning over checking my forehead.

"I'm fine. But I think I'm going to go take a shower and just head to bed." I said standing up.

"Really. Jhope will eat the last of the cake. Do you want me to save you a piece?" Jimin asked.

"I'm good. I'm just glad Jungkook liked it." I said smiling at Jungkook. He seem to be lost until he heard his name. But then he just smiled at me.

I decided to take a extra long shower. I first showered in cold water. But decided to go ahead and just take a full hot shower. I wasn't going to make my self pretty tonight for him. I'll wear the dress. But that's it. I'm not going to make myself look presentable just for him.

After showering I dried my hair and pulled it back in a headband. I slipped on a pair of black jeans and gray tee shirt. I grabbed the dress and a pair of heels and threw them into a bag. I walked downstairs and told the guys I was going to sleep and to not bother me. Everyone but Taehyung and Jungkook agreed. I looked around to not see Suga or Eunji. Jin told me they were like me and decided to go on to bed.

I locked my bedroom door as I threw my bag out the window. I called a cab to pick me up down the road a few minutes ago so I might have to wait for them. As I looked down from my bedroom window I was starting to get scared. I've never once snuck out. I've only seen this done in movies. I tried putting one leg out but ended up falling completely on my butt. Son of a bitch! I cursed in my head. I really need to stop hanging out with Suga so much. I'm starting to pick up on his habits.

I grabbed my bag and ran. I ran passed my dad's house. I could see him inside. He was just sitting at the kitchen table eating and reading something on his tablet. He didn't look so happy. He must be sad because of his best friend. He watched his best friend get killed in front of him.

"Don't worry daddy. I'm going to catch that son of a bitch for all of us. Just wait for my signal." I said. I've already planned a plan for everything tonight. I just hope it goes perfect. I keep on running until I saw the cab. I gave him the address to the restaurant.

Once I got to the restaurant I walked over to a gas station and changed in the bathroom. The dress was so hard to zip in the back but after I pulled ten muscles I finally got it up all the way. I placed my clothes back into the bag and started walking to the restaurant.

Once I was inside, a tall man with a mustache to big for his face walked towards me. He held a clipboard in his hand as he looked down at it and back at me.

"Do you have a reservation Miss?" He asked. I really didn't know if I did. So I just gave him my name.

"Okay Miss. Your table is over here. Please follow me." He said walking to a empty table. I sat down at the table sitting the bag beside me.

"Th-thank you." I said to the man as he walked away.

Why am I so nervous? Why does it feel like my heart is going to explode out my chest? I feel like something bad is going to happen tonight. Maybe I should have told my dad. I'm not that strong if it comes down to me trying to beat him up. What if he's a really big guy? I'm screwed. I'm so screwed if it's a bigger guy.