Last Letter

Leigh Anna POV

My dad drove us back home after we received a hundred questions about what happened. I didn't answer any of them because I was still thinking. Thinking about what had happen. Jhope and Suga mostly answered them, well mostly Suga cursing him out. Once we got out the car I could see broken glass near the front door.

"What happened?" I asked looking up at my dad. He just ignore me opening the door. I walked inside to see cops walking around. Taehyung and Eunji were sitting on the couch until they saw us and ran over.

"Are you guys alright?" Taehyung asked. He walked over to me and grabbed my hand. He looked up at my eyes. I could see nothing but fear and worried in his.

"This game has to end." My father yelled.

"I couldn't agree more." I said. I started looking around for my dad's partner Detective Muk. He was no were to be seen.

"Where's Yejoon's dad?" I asked. My dad turned away not want to answer. I couldn't help but feel tears running down my face. The way my dad looked I knew it wasn't good.

"We've got a address!" Another detective ran in. Everyone started leaving but us. There was only two cops left with us. One stayed at the front door, the other at the back. I pulled Eunji to another room to talk to her.

"So what happened when we were gone?" I asked her. I could tell she's been crying by her puff eyes. And makeup.

"They were attacked. He was here Leigh Anna! The shooter was here. He killed Detective Muk, and wounded five others." She yelled. I pulled her in for a hug to calm her down.

My mind is going crazy. If someone was here and someone was running us off the road. That means there are two. Two? Nothing was adding up. I told the guys I was going to put Eunji in her room. That maybe if she took some sleeping pills and slept for awhile it would help calm her down. Once she took the pills and climbed into her bed she was sound asleep.

I walked back down stairs to see the front door open. Rex was the first one to run through the door. Jin and Namjoon came into the kitchen where most of us were. "Rex just had a bad tummy ache. The veterinarian said he'll take a big poop later probably." Namjoon said walking over to the fridge. Jin walked over to Jungkook welcoming him back. But then Jhope started telling them what had happen. I was standing still next to the counter when Jimin accidentally bumped into me spilling a little of his drink on me. I pulled on my shirt as I seen the stain.

"I'm so sorry Leigh Anna." Jimin apologized. I told him it was fine and went upstairs to change. I walked up stairs to my room and started going through my clothes. I found a white tee shirt that said that had little pink hearts on it. It was very girly for my taste, but it was super comfortable. My phone started buzzing. I grabbed it out of my pocket to see one message. It was from a unknown number. I stood there for a second thinking about if I should open it or not. After a few minutes of thinking I decided to click the open button. I started reading the message.

Do you want to know who I am?

If yes...then let's meet Friday at Cho & Lee's restaurant. Dress nice. And don't tell the others...if you do...they will die slowly.

P.S. You'll know the reason why this whole game started. Farewell and sorry for almost blowing your head off, I promise I didn't mean to.

I just stood there, not even breathing. What do I do? I thought. If I say no. We might find him a little to late after everyone is dead. If I say no, who knows he might try and kill me again and then kill everyone else. I turned off my lights and crawled into my bed. I thought about it even more.

Why meet up at restaurant? And dress nice. Yeah, dress nice for the person who's been trying to kill us. This is crazy. But then again. It's a popular restaurant, he wants to meet in the open. How does he not know I want call the cops or just start screaming? It's a restaurant filled with people. It might not be a bad place to go. Better than the abandoned building I first went to. I decided to go.

I looked back at my phone it's Wednesday. I just have two more days. Two more days until I find out who is. I reopen the message again. This is the last letter. The last to this game.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

I'm going to try and update again today but please don't hold any grudges if not.  And it's crazy I remember a Korean restaurant in my city called Cho and Lee's but I never went there. Now it's closed down. 😭😭😭

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️