Last Chapter: Our Story

"Leigh Anna do you have my paper on the human body?" My teacher asked walking to me. Yeah, I've only been back in school for two days and my teachers are already shoving homework down my throat. I gave him the paper walking out the class room.

"Leigh Anna! You'll never guess who just called me!" Eunji yelled jumping up and down. She looked way to excited.

"Who?" I said trying to calm her down.

"Jungkook." She started giggling like a school girl.

"Really. What for?" I asked. We walked passed our teachers and out the school. I started flinching my eyes as the sun was to bright.

"Their comeback is tonight. They invited us. First row seats baby!" She playfully hit my arm.

"I don't want to go. It'll be hard seeing Taehyung."

"But he needs your support. Don't you think if he looked down and saw you he would be happy. Knowing his girlfriend is watching him." She started giggling again which was starting to annoy me.

"I'm not his girlfriend anymore. Maybe one day I'll be again." I mumbled.

"Then go for the others. Go for me. I can't attend a concert by myself. Do you know how lonely I'll look? Please." She started giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Really. You are going to beg me." I sarcastically said.

"Yep. Is it working?" She started smiling.

"Fine. But you are buying me dinner." I said walking in front of her. She started running around screaming. Eunji is like a five year old child. But I love her.

~~~

This time at the concert seemed to be more people. Eunji thought it would be cool to take a picture. To remember this night forever.

"The concert is about to start. I've never been this close to the stage. I can literally touch the stage." Eunji said. She reached out her hand and started touching the stage like a crazy fan. Is she forgetting she lived with them. Just like me.

I turned around to see fans with signs. I must have seen a sign with everyone's name on it. Even Taehyung. Soon the concert started. Screams of girls were starting to make my ear drums bust. But once I saw Taehyung my whole world went silent. It's almost been a week since I've seen him, and it's been hurting. But seeing him hurts more. Once the song ended I grabbed Eunji.

"I don't think I can do this! I'm going to go and wait outside!" I yelled to her. I started walking off until I heard Taehyung speak.

"So as you guys know we've been absent for awhile now. Someone was trying to harm us. But because of the police department and a amazing friend we made along the journey. We survived." Taehyung said. He moved his direction to me.

The next song started playing and they started dancing. I watched as they started coming towards the crowd. Girls started screaming louder as they reached out their hands. A crowd of girls ran passed me to the front of the stage. I just let the pass before I started a war with them. I felt a tap on the back of my shoulder.

"Hey!" A older man grabbed my arm pushing me onto the stage. I looked over to see a few other girls being pulled up. One of them being Eunji. I watched as Jungkook grabbed her arm dancing along with her. At first I didn't noticed him but then I saw Taehyung standing beside me.

"Come on!" He yelled pulling me to the center of the stage. Everyone started dancing to the beat of the song. I started dancing along until I saw Taehyung's eyes. Is he crying. I thought. I tried wiping his tears but he grabbed my arm pulling me into a kiss.

Is he crazy! What the hell Taehyung. Your manager said we can't see each other. And here you pull me into a kiss. A kiss I so desperately missed. His touch I missed. His smell. Everything about him. I never thought I could fall in love with him. I never pulled away from the kiss because I didn't want to. I heard people screaming and soon everyone was rushed off stage. I was starting to be pulled by a man until Taehyung stepped in. He grabbed my arm pulling me behind the stage. I was so shocked I didn't even try and pull back.

"Have you lost your damn mind!" His manager came running up. He was a shorter man but seem to be full of anger. I flinch once he looked towards me. His eyes are so sharp. Sharper than any knife I've ever seen.

"Either let me keep dating Leigh Anna or I quit. I can't lose her. She's everything to me. It hurts even being one minute away from her. She's the light in my eyes. The warmth in my heart. She makes me smile even when I don't want to. I love this woman and want to be with her, but if you choose for us to not be together. Then I'm done." Taehyung said ripping out his mic. I just stood there like a idiot. I could feel my heart skipping beats. Everything Taehyung just said is making me feel funny in my stomach.

His manager let out a sigh and then smiled. Wait he just smiled. And it's not scary.

"Then I'm fine with it. You guys can date. I'm just not going to be there if something bad happens. Just remember dating a idol can seem like a dream but can quickly turn into a nightmare." His manager warned. He walked away with that. Everyone started cheering and yet I still stood there like a idiot until Taehyung picked me up into a hug.

"Did you just hear that Leigh Anna! We can date!" Taehyung screamed jumping up and down.

"I can't believe this." I manage to say through the tears. My heart was doing backflips that I didn't even see Taehyung wrap his arms around my waist. As the crowd was cheering, I blocked it all when I saw his eyes. His eyes were full of happiness. Even his smile seemed brighter than usual.

"Did you mean everything you just said?" I asked shyly.

"I meant every word that came out my mouth." He said

"I love you Taehyung." I said.

"I love you too Leigh Anna." Taehyung said reaching down, kissing me once more.

"I'm glad I won't hear him cry anymore." Suga said. I looked up to see everyone.

"You have no idea how much this girl can cry. I really believe she could cry a river. Her pillow is still outside drying." Eunji joked around. Both her and Suga started laughing.

"I don't know if you still know, but we have a concert to attend. Fans are still screaming." Namjoon said grabbing Taehyung.

"Do great." I said kissing him one last time.

"Fighting!" Eunji yelled. We stood behind the stage as they performed.

This is just the beginning of our story.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

So first off. I wanna say thank you to everyone who read this story from chapter one. It really means a lot. I've always wanted to be a writer since I was a child, and I understand these are FAR from being great as my favorite authors. But it's amazing, people actually read this. It's insane!

Thank you! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Second off. I want to say I'm really going to write a sequel to this. I'm planning on writing it a little more crazy, with lots of twist and turns. I'm going to start writing it after my other stories.

Third off. I hope the ending was okay. From the beginning I knew what I was going to make the ending but it was pretty hard taking my thoughts and putting them onto here.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️