Waiting Game

Leigh Anna's POV

I was still sitting in Jungkook's lap as Suga sped up. My hands were gripping onto Jungkook's shirt. I need to put my seatbelt on. If Suga stops this car or we crash I'll be dead first. I started crawling back to my seat. My hands were shaking as I click on the seatbelt.

"What do I do! He's trying to run us off the road!" Suga screamed. I looked behind him to see him slowing the car down. I don't like where this is going. I thought.

"He slowed down." Jhope said. My eyes were on him. His car started rumbling. Suga stopped the car for some reason.

"Suga go! He's going to ram the back of car!" I screamed as I saw his car moving fast to ours. Suga started speeding off again. I gripped ahold of Jungkook as I felt the car started shaking. He just hit us with his car! Suga tried to keep on the road but as he hit us again we flew off the road. The car landed in a ditch.

"No one is hurt right!" Suga yelled.

"No." We all slowly said. We watched him drive away as Suga started cursing under his breath.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked me.

"A little spooked but I'll live." I said letting out a small laugh.

Suga jumped out the car first. Then Jhope. Me, Jungkook, and Jimin got out last. Suga walked over and started hitting the tires. Jhope started looking around for a passing car but we were down a empty road. No one was coming. I got out my cell phone to call for help but I had no signal.

"We're going to have to walk back. We passed a gas station back there. We can call for help there." I said. They all starred at me like I was crazy.

"Leigh Anna it's a long walk, and it must be a hundred degrees out here!" Suga yelled.

"It's also 2pm. The hottest time of the day." Jhope said. I ignore them and started walking.

"Someone needs to go and get help. You guys can stay here." I yelled back at them. I turned around facing where we just drove from. On the road was tire marks where our cars sped off. I was tobusy looking down at the ground I didn't see them walking beside me.

"You guys decided to walk with me?" I said.

"Like we'll let a girl walk down the road by herself, just to get kidnapped. Yeah right." Jimin said standing beside me. Jungkook was on my other side walking ahead of me. Jhope though was walking ahead of all of us. And Suga was behind us, still cursing under his breath.

~~~

How can someone be this evil? He intentionally drove us off the road. What for us to walk in the heat? I don't think we've been walking twenty minutes and my skin is already burning. I looked over at Jungkook who was sweating on his forehead. Jimin was just all around sweating.

"It-it's to h-hot!" Jhope yelled in English. I manage to let out a little laugh. My legs were starting to go numb. But when I heard a thumped I knew someone fell. I turned around to see Suga laying on the ground. We all ran over to him.

"So hot." Suga mumbled. Jungkook grabbed Suga and threw him over his back. I walked behind Jungkook making sure Suga was still breathing. Maybe this was a bad idea.

I looked down at my phone. We've been walking 40 minutes. I swear we just passed the gas station. I looked around at everyone. They were so miserable. What have I done? I should have done this on my own. I'm putting them through this.

"I'm really sorry guys. I shouldn't have done this. Please just wait here. I'll walk there on my own." I said stopping in my tracks. They did the same. Jhope looked at me like I was crazy and ran up to me.

"We've made it this far and you are giving up on me! Snap out of it Leigh Anna!" Jhope started shaking me until Jimin pulled him back.

"Jhope you are the one who has lost it." Jimin tired calming him down but it was useless. The heat was starting to get to all of us.

"I'm really being serious. I can get there and call for help and come back and help you guys." My words were starting to slur. I looked up to the bright sun. Why? Why are you so hot? I fell to my knees. That's it. He won. I'm going to die out here.

"We can do it Leigh Anna." Jungkook said leaning down at me.

"A car!" Jhope screamed. I looked up to see a black SUV coming towards us. Both Jimin and Jhope were yelling towards the car. It stopped beside us. We all started running towards the car. I got there first.

"Thank you so much! We've been walking forever!" I stopped talking when I saw who it was.

"Hello again." The man said. It was the paparazzi guy from the hospital.

"Can you take us to the closest gas station?" Jhope asked. A wicked smile appeared on his face.

"Sure." He said unlocking his back doors. I didn't think we could argue with him at the moment because of Suga's stage. Jungkook placed Suga in the back. Jimin and Jhope sat beside him, while me and Jungkook sat up towards the front.

"So what happened to you guys? You look like you've been walking for hours." He asked. No one spoke at first so I decided to talk to break the awkwardness between us all.

"We accidentally ran off the road." I lied.

"You've got to be care these days. These cars aren't like they use to be." He said. I looked up at the small air conditioner above me blowing in my face. I started wiping up my sweat. I looked over at Jungkook who was doing the same. It didn't take that long for us to arrive at the station. Jungkook and Jimin helped Suga get out the car while me and Jhope ran I into the store. Jhope grabbed a bottle of water and drunk the whole bottle, before he even paid for it. The lady behind the counter started yelling at Jhope.

"I'm sorry ma'am. We've been walking for miles. He's just really thirsty." I said giving her money. I walked over to Jhope who was taking in deep breaths. I grabbed five bottles of waters and snacks. I paid for my things and walked back to them. I each gave everyone something. Suga was the first to drink his water.

"Don't drink it all or to fast or it will come back up." I told him. Jungkook walked over to me and gave me a bottle of water. I took the bottle drinking the whole bottle. I looked back at Jungkook giving him a warm smile.

"Well kids. I'm gone." The paparazzi man said. I was the only one to say thank you. Mostly because I was. I really think we've might have been dead if not for him.

"Remember he tried taking pictures of you. Don't be so nice." Jungkook said.

"But if not for him. We might be all dead." I said. I left them alone as I walked back in asking the woman if I could call my father. He said he was driving right to us. Now we play the waiting game.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
I was supposed to update this yesterday but I was trying to finish a drama. I'm not going to lie. But how's your day. Well for me it's almost 1am. So either have a good day. Or goodnight.

I hope it wasn't a boring chapter. I'm going to end this story soon. It's getting near to you'll see who he is!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️