Chapter One: New Start

«Your P.O.V»

The scarlet and black looking train, sat still on the tracks of Platform 9/34. You were currently waiting at 9/34, to tell your parents goodbye for a year. You smiled, as you grabbed your trunk full of useful things needed on your journey through your fifth year at Hogwarts. "Please be safe (Y/N)!" Your mother said, hugging you, and then kissed you on the cheek. "I will, I will." You say, hugging your mother back. "Don't get in detention." Your father joked. You laughed, and hugged him. Your father was the funny type of guy. "Bye mom and dad!" You say, finally stepping into the Hogwarts Express. You waved goodbye, and looked around for a compartment to sit in.

Soon later, you found an empty Gryffindor compartment. Sitting down, you thought about how your new year would go. 'Don't get detention.' You remembered your dad saying. You laughed again, and took out a book. You took out, 'Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them'. You started to read, not taking any notice to anything.

"Hey, this one only has one person. Let's sit in there." You hear a voice say. You look up from your book, and saw Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, James Potter, Peter Pettigrew, and Lily Evans. "Oh, hello (Y/N)." Lily said, sitting next to you. You gave her a soft smile, and said hello back. "Hey Moony, are you going to be trying out for the Quidditch team?" You hear James ask Remus. "Probably not....." Remus says, looking out the window. You always wondered why Remus' friends called him 'Moony'. You never really understand, but always left it alone.

The chugging train soon made a stop, indicating that everyone made it to Hogwarts. Grabbing your trunk, you feel someone tug at your hair. You turn around, and see Remus with a slightly red face. "Sorry.....my hands got stuck in your hair." He says, scratching his head in embarrassment. "Oh, that's fine. It was just an accident." You say, smiling. "Let's go to the Great Hall together, Remus." You then add, walking out the compartment door, waiting for him to follow.

«Remus Lupin's P.O.V»

Oh the way she smiled at me, was just so cu- Remus thought, before hearing Dumbledore began his speech. "Welcome back to another year, and welcome to a new year, first years. Now, we shall began the Sorting!" Dumbledore says, smiling, before going to take a seat. One of the professors pulls out a stool, and the Sorting Hat. They gently placed the Sorting Hat on the stool, and stepped back.

Three minutes have passed since the Sorting began. Remus heard he stomach growl with hunger. Can we eat? Can we eat? Remus desperately said in his mind, wanting to eat so bad.

"Now, let the feast began!" Dumbledore said, after at least twelve minutes of the Sorting. Remus finally awoke from his thoughts, and sat up. He took food from a variety of foods spread across the wide and long Gryffindor table. Remus, stuffing his face with food, looked over on his right. He saw (Y/N) quietly eating (Favorite Food). He smiled, and turned to his left. He saw all his friends sitting next to him and each other. They were all in a row. Starting at Remus, Sirius, Peter, James, and Lily. "I missed Hogwart's food so much!" Remus said, with a mouthful of food. (Y/N) giggled, and looked over at him. "Don't you dare talk with your mouth full!" (Y/N) joked. She then began laughing, as she looked at Remus from time to time. Remus laughed, and shook his head. "I will talk with my mouth soooooo full, that food will go everywhere!" He said, laughing. (Y/N) shook her head this time. "Your so full of it...." (Y/N) said, before continuing eating.