Chapter Seven: Are You Okay?

«(Y/N)'s P.O.V)»

"Remus, please talk to me!" You said, frustrated. The past two days, Remus had ignored you, and wouldn't talk to you for some reason. What did I ever do? You always asked, when he didn't say anything. "Remus.....please!" You said again, grabbing his shoulder. He looked up slightly, and gently pulled off your hand from his shoulder. He sighed, and walked away slowly and quietly. You sighed, and ran to James.

"So, I was just li-" You heard James say, but you cut him off. "James! We need to talk." You said. James got up, and followed you. "So, what is it?" He asked, before brushing his hands through his hair. "What's wrong with Remus? He won't talk to me." You say, looking down. "He won't talk to us either. I'm not sure why he's not talking....." James said, before patting your back. You sat down, and felt tears slide down your cheeks. The Yule Ball was coming up, making it harder. Will he still want to go with me? You then asked yourself, before sobbing. James sighed, and sat next to you, patting your back.

«Remus Lupin's P.O.V»

I should just go away, and leave forever.......... Remus was in his room, laying on his bed, deciding whether or not to just leave forever. Tomorrow was going to be the Yule Ball, and another full moon making Remus more stressed then usual. I don't want to hurt (Y/N).......that's it....I'm leaving! Remus thought, now sitting up, sighing.

Remus stuffed his last shirt into a tightly packed suit case, before hearing someone walk in. "Moony, hey, uh- What are you doing!?" Sirius asked, walking in. "I'm leaving." Remus mumbled. "No, you're not." Sirius said, grabbing Remus' suit case. "Yes I am." Remus said, trying to grab the suit case back. "No. Why are you leaving?" Sirius asked, sitting down. "I don't want to hurt (Y/N) tomorrow." Remus said, looking down. "How in the bloody hell would you hurt her?!" Sirius asked, sitting up a bit in his chair. "Full moon is tomorrow, so is the Yull Ball." Remus said. "Moony, you know that you could drink some Wolfsbane potion, right?" Sirius said. "I know idiot. I've taken it for a while." Remus said, chuckling a bit. "Now listen up, Moony. You are going to take (Y/N) to the Yule Ball, whether you like it or not!" Sirius said, before going to his bed. Remus sighed, and curled up in his bed, going into a deep sleep.

The next morning, Remus woke up, yawning. He got up from his bed, and got dressed. Running to the Great Hall, Remus felt more happier. He smiled as soon as he walked into the Great Hall. (Y/N), oh (Y/N) (Y/N).....where are you at......? Remus thought looking around. He soon found you sitting alone with you head in your hands, and crying?

Remus quietly sat next to (Y/N), and wrapped his arms around her. He smiled, and said, "Guess who?" He said. "Hmmm.....I-I don't know........wait-" (Y/N) said, before looking up. "Remus!" She said, wrapping her arms around Remus as well. Remus smiled again. "Hey........I'm sorry about yesterday..." Remus then said. (Y/N) looked up. "I was scared that you hated me for some reason yesterday." She said, a tear sliding down her cheek. Remus frowned. "I would never hate you. I was scared that I would hurt you tonight. Tonight is a full moon, but I'll take some Wolfsbane potion." Remus then said. "I just hope that......you're okay...."