Chapter Nine: Terror Frights And Werewolf Bites

«(Y/N)'s P.O.V»

As you stepped into the cold bathroom, you once again, thought about Remus. Tonight was the Yule Ball, and a full moon. You sighed, and stripped off your clothes, before stepping into the tub full of hot water.

Soon later, you were already dressed for the Yule Ball. You had a beautiful (F/C) dress. You put your hair up, and walked down to the Gryffindor Common Room. Smiling, you walked down, and saw Lily. "Oh my.....(Y/N)...you look amazing!" Lily said, smiling. She ran over to you and hugged you tightly. "You look amazing too Lily." You say, hugging back. "Come on, let's go find our dates!" Lily then said after a while. You giggled as Lily pulled you out the doors, and to the Great Hall. "Are you sure they would be in the Great Hall?" You asked, as you two came to a stop at the doors. "Yeah. They're probably stuffing their faces with food by now."

Walking into the Great Hall made you smile. It was warm, and the scent of food, smelt good. You looked over at the Gryffindor Table, and saw James, Sirius, Peter, and........Remus. You blushed slightly, as you walked over to them. "No Moony! Why the bloody hel-" You heard Sirius say, before he stopped. You took a seat next to Remus, and smiled. "What?" Remus asked, looking at Sirius, who was staring at you. Remus turned to his side, and smiled. "(Y/N)! You look........" Remus started. You blushed. "Ugly?" You say, joking. "No! No! Not that. You look amazing, and beautiful!" Remus says, blushing himself. "S-Shall we g-go?" He then asked, stuttering a bit. You nodded, and got up.

Once Remus stood up, you heard James, Peter, and Sirius whisper stuff like, "You got this Moony." and, "Don't freak out Moony!" You giggled as Remus took your hand. You smiled, and walked out of the Great Hall with him. One of the professors turned on slow music once everyone was ready to dance. Remus put his hand on your waist, and you put your hand in his shoulder. You smiled, and took his other hand. You and Remus soon began to dance, while looking into each other's eyes.

«Remus Lupin's P.O.V»

After about an hour, Remus took (Y/N) to look outside. Remus looked up at the now night sky, and gasped. "Remus......it's alright." (Y/N) said, putting her hand on his shoulder. "It's not alright! I'm a monster!" Remus said. "Remus, listen. You're not a monster! Stop saying that, you're better then a monster!" (Y/N) said. Remus looked into her eyes, and weakly smiled. He saw tears coming down (Y/N)'s cheeks. "I'm glad you think that, but it's the truth. Now, I better go away, I'm about to transform." Remus said, before quickly hugging (Y/N). He then ran outside, and to the Forbidden Forest.

Yelling in pain as Remus transformed, he thought about (Y/N). Why doesn't she think I'm a monster? Remus asked himself, before he was now a werewolf.

«(Y/N)'s P.O.V»

"Remus! Remus are you out here!?" You called out, walking into the Forbidden Forest. You continued to walk into the forest, until you heard a branch snap behind you. You turned around slowly, terrified of what was to appear. You then saw a werewolf, looking straight back at you. "Remus?" You asked quietly. You soon realized that this wasn't Remus, it was a different werewolf, but who?

The werewolf took small steps to you, growling. You gulped, and backed up, only to see that the werewolf continued to take steps toward you. The werewolf soon jumped at you. The werewolf was now on top of you. You cried out, but knew no one would hear you. The werewolf then bit your arm, making blood spatter out. You screamed in pain, as the werewolf ran off. You got up in pain, and tried your best to get back to the castle. What a night......