Chapter Four: Feelings

«(Y/N)'s P.O.V»

The next morning, you woke up to the sun shining in your face. "Morning, (Y/N)." You hear Lily say. You sit up, and smile. "Good morning, Lily." You say, stretching. "Let's go meet the boys for breakfast." Lily says, getting up from her bed. You do the same, and get dressed.

Once you walked into the Great Hall, food filled your nostrils. You could smell: Pancakes, Waffels, and countless other breakfast foods. You walked passed the Slytherin table, hearing people laugh at you. You and Lily finally made it to the Gryffindor table.

"Catch Moony!" You heard Sirius say. You sat down by Remus, and instantly got hit in the face with a pancake with syrup. It slid off, leaving syrup all over your face. You stared at Sirius. "Ooooo......" You heard Peter say, laughing. Sirius's face went a bright pink. "Oops......." You heard him mutter. "And you were going to throw that at me?!" Remus said laughing. You started to laugh too. "I wish it was you who got hit." You say to Remus. He laughs and softly punches you. "I'm sorry (Y/N)!" Sirius said, laughing himself. "It's alright. I'll get you back, Sirius." You say. All the others laughed along.

"What are we going to do now?" James asks, finishing up his food. "Well, I know I'm going to go take a bath." You say, taking a sip of your drink. "Okay, don't drown!" James joked. You punched him, and laughed, before heading to the Girls Bathroom.

Locking the door behind you, you walked over to the bathtub, and turned on the hot water. After taking off all your clothes, you stepped into the tub full of warm water. Sighing, you wash yourself. Washing your hair, washing your face.

«Remus Lupin's P.O.V»

"How would just tell her? What if she gets mad?" Remus asked James. They were both outside, while the others were studying. Remus really liked (Y/N), and he wanted to confess that to her, but he was afraid. "Dude, just tell her, and wait for her reaction. That's what I did with Lily kinda." James said, smiling. "I don't even know if (Y/N) will like me. I'm a monster!" Remus said, sadly. "Moony, just tell her." James says, patting Remus' back, while smiling.

Remus walked back up to his dorm, sighing. What if she punches me? Well, I shouldn't be afraid of that. I would be afraid to get rejected though. Maybe I'll tell her later on..... Remus thought, grabbing some clothes. Maybe I should go take a bath. I haven't taken a bath since......two weeks ago. I laugh at the thought, and head down to the Boys Bathroom.

«James Potter's P.O.V»

"Dude, seriously?!" Sirius shouted, after what James told him five seconds ago. "You better do it. It's for Moony's and (Y/N)'s sake!" James said, laughing a bit.

*Five Seconds Ago*

"Okay, so you're going to act like you love (Y/N), and we'll see if Remus confesses to her!" James said, smiling.

*End Of Five Seconds Ago*

"Please!?" James literally shouted in Sirius' face. "Fine, but will you shut up!" Sirius said, covering his ears. "Yes! Thanks Sirius!" James said, putting a thumb up, and smiling.

Now this is one hell of a plan....