Chapter Three: Next Morning

«(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Waking up the next morning with a headache, was horrible for you. You had stayed up half of the night, hoping Remus was alright. You quickly got up, and dressed into new clothes. Putting your hair up, you walked down to the Great Hall to eat something.

Sitting down, you looked around for Remus to appear. Soon later, you saw Remus walking into the doors of the Great Hall. "Remus! Are you alright? Tell me!" You say, staring into Remus' eyes. He sighed and smiled. "I'm doing well. I missed you already." He says, sitting next to you. You smiled. "That's good. I was worried sick about you, Remus." You then say, before grabbing some food. Remus did the same, and began to eat.

"Miss (Y/N), are you even paying attention?" The Potions Professor asks you, waking you up from daydreaming. "Y-Yes Professor." You say, not knowing what to say. "Okay, so remember to do your homework." The Professor then said. You frowned, and headed out. That was a close one.....

"Hey, when's the next full moon, Moony?" You hear Peter ask Remus. You Lily, Remus, Sirius, James, and Peter were all outside hanging out. "Umm sometime next month." Remus says, sighing. You put your hand on his shoulder, and smile. "It'll be alright, Remus." You say. He smiles, and looks into your (E/C) eyes.

«Remus Lupin's P.O.V»

The way (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes shined, made Remus fall into deep love for her. Remus was so tempted to kiss (Y/N) right there, and now in front of his friends. What if she doesn't like me back? Remus thought, frowning. He hoped that (Y/N) would like him back.

"Remus, I have a question." (Y/N) asked Remus, as they sat together in the Great Hall for lunch. "Yeah, what is your question?" Remus asked, smiling. "What was the homework we had to do for Potions. I was daydreaming when Professor was explaining it." (Y/N) asked. Remus chuckled, and smiled. "It was just about all you know about the worst potion ever." Remus explained. "Oh ok. Thanks Remus." (Y/N) said, smiling now. "Anything for you." Remus said. Once he said that, he saw a faint pink come onto (Y/N)'s face. He laughed, and continued to eat.