❄️ Part 4 (The dorm)❄️

*Jiah pov*

I heard Jin oppa screaming and asking if we were hungrey and all of the boys nodded in respond. So Jin walked toward us and asked what we wanted to eat when suddenly the door opened and Jimin walked in but then suddenly I saw Tae and his gf behind Jimin. Aiish why her, I don't know what this feeling is but it can't be jealousy I don't even have feeling for that jerk, he is so mean and cold every time I look at his eyes I see this dark and cold place. I snaped out of my thoughts when kookie grabbed my arm.

*End Jiah pov*

*Jimin pov*

Waah they were not kidding about this she is really in our dorm and she looks beautiful as always. But why does she have that expression on her face, it's like she isn't happy to see me I wonder why. Forreal tho I'am not a fuckboy..well I was but not anymore I promise.

*End Jimin pov*

*Tae pov*

Damn that girl she is really here, I grabbed Sarah's hand and locked our fingers, I could see Jiah looking at me then at our hands. But wat ever she is prpbably jealous. I'am good looking like every girl wants me so, but I have Sarah tho she is my verything.

*End Tae pov*

*Jiah pov*

Kookie: I wanna show you around, so here is Jimin hyung's and my room.

It was pretty big, and very clean not gonna lie.

Kookie: And here is Suga and Jhope hyung's room.

It was the same as Jimin and kookie's room.

Kookie: And finally this is Jin and rap moon hyung's room.

Waah this room was different, one side was super clean and the other side was a mess. I giggled a little.

Kookie: The clean side is Jin hyung's and the other side well you can guess.

Kookie showed me around the whole dorm and it was pretty big to be only a dorm it was almost like a house. We walked into the living room to see Tae and his gf makeing out. I felt my herat drop, I feel like me and Tae have something incommon but what and why do I feel this way. I brushed it off and acted like I didn't see anything but damn my heart hurted so much like I was stabbed with a knife.
I walked into the kitchen to see jin cooking.

Jiah: Waah it smells good, what are you cooking?

Jin: It's Dak Galbi and Bibim Guksu with side dishes.

Jiah: Waah I hadn't have home made food for quite a long time, and btw I didn't know that you could cook.

Jin: What do you mean in a long time? Can you cook by yourself? and living alone with all of these dorks, I don't have a coice I'm like their eomma lol.

Jiah: But why do you guys live all together?

Jin: Well all of us is from different cities, and we are here because we all love to sing and dance and we want to make our dreams come true, we want to be in a idol group like BigBang.

Jiah: Aaah I see, so are you guys trainees in some company or?

Jin: Yeah, we are under BigHit Entertainment, but you can't tell anyone it's a secret.

Jiah: So why did you just tell me?

Jin: First of all you asked and second I trust you.