❄️ Part 22 (5 years already?)❄️

*5 years later*

Tae is finally comeing back again and I miss him so much. I live still in Daegu and he is in Seoul. The boyd have come a long way with their career and I'm so proud of them. So I was cleaning my apartment because I didn't have work today. When I was done I heard a knock on the door. I didn't have anything to do so I decited to do my makeup and hair. Suddenly I got a text, and it's from...
From TaeTae💕: Jagiii, can't wait to see you!

I smiled at his textmessage, well finally he is back after 1 year

I smiled at his textmessage, well finally he is back after 1 year. And guess what this time he was calling and texting me everyday. They are not a rookie group anymore so they have more time I guess.
To TaeTae💕: Jinjja this pabo! I can't wait to see you to!*send a pic to*

(Yes , that's is you in the picture.)

From TaeTae💕: Waah my heartuuu~ My jagi it the prettiest!😻
Btw what did I said to you about calling me that!

*giggle* It was already 6pm right now so I was just waiting and watching TV. Then I heard a loud knock on the door. It must be him. I jumped up from the couch and made my way towards the door but I wasn't walking I was runing like fast you know what I mean.
I opened the door and there he was pulling me for a kiss.

I threw myself at him. I can't belive that we are still together. It's been 5 years already not months but YEARS.
"Jagiii!!"
He lifted me up and hugged me so thight. I had my legs around his torso and smuggling into his neck. I have missed his cologne.
He put me down as he cherished my cheeks as he pulled me towards him and hissed me again.
"I have missed you"
"Nado (me to)"
"Did you miss yourself?"
"Aiish pabo you know what I mean."
He was just laughing.
"Come in first, then we can talk."
So he walked in and put his stuff in my bedroom. Yes he is staying with me now. He is like 25 y/o and I'm 23 now so yeah, and yes they can date now. He then walked back to the living room and took a seat on the couch. I was beside him as I hugged his arm. But he moved me to his lap.
"How have you been babe?
"Well it's been boring without you."
"I missed you" *kiss on foehead*
I smiled lightly.
"I missed you more."
He smiled at me as he grabbed my neck and pulled me closer to his face as he began to kiss me. His lips was so soft, I missed them to. After a while we broke the koss to gasp for some air.
"Are you hungry?"
"Yes, you?"
"Well I guess so, I will go make something."
I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I began doing bibimbap our fav.
*End JiAh pov*

*Tae pov*
It feels awesome to be home. If you didn't know I'm from Daegu. And it felt awesome to be back with Jiah after one year away and hard work. I'm basically living my dream right now. I love my career and I have a lovely girlfriend. Or should I say soon to be fiancee. Yuup you heard it. It's time to get married as you all know me Kim Taehyung want to merry quite young. But I will still be a singer and keep up with my career. I mean look at Tablo (epikhigh) hyung.
I will take Jiah so she can meet my parents tomorrow and then I will propose there, but I'm so nervous. I mean what will she reply? Yes? No? We haven't talked about marriage at all and she is still quite young, I mean she is only 23. But she has a great job and so does I. We can afforde pretty much and take care of a child at the same time.
But I'm tired now so I should take a nap.

*End TaeTae pov*

*Jiah pov*
I was done with the dinner so I called Tae.
"Tae!"
...
"Tae! Dinner is ready!"
...
What the hell? What is he doing? I walke to the living room and there he was sleeping.

He is so cute, I'm really so lucky to have him in my life.

"Tae let's eat."
He woke up slowly and I dragged him up from the couch. He put his arm around my shoulder and give me a pick on the cheek as we walked towards the kitchen.

*Skip time*

It was already 1am and Tae was still asleep on my shoulder. We were watching a movie and he just fell asleep in the middle. I didn't bother to wake him up. He was probably really tired from all the hard work and traveling. The movie was over so I had to wake him up so he could go and sleep in the bedroom. Because I couldn't carry him by myself he is to heavy.
"Tae."
...
"Tae..let's go to the bedroom."
"Mmh"
i turned the TV off and we walked together. We did our night routine and as soon Tae layed down he was asleep. A smile formed on my face. He was so cute but I felt sorry for him. He worked hard everyday to make the army's happy. I kissed his cheek as I turned off the light. I layed down and tried to sleep as I felt a hand around my waist. Tae moaned as he pulled me closer to him. And I fell asleep in his arms just like a baby.

___________________________
I will try to upload often. I hope you liked it so far and thanks for takeing your time reading this. Do you like it with or without pictures/Gifs?
Please vote and comment if you liked it. Sorry for my english errors!! ENLOY!💕

Follow on IG: @onlymarkson