❄️ Part 5 (Cheating?) ❄️

*Next day Sunday*

*Jimin pov*

I woke up to Jhope hyung jumping all over me he is crazy forreal. I took my phone and it was already 11am I slept for so long then it hit me what happened yesterday when I took Jiah home I was smiling like a pabo now. I got up and put my t-shirt on and my black sweatpants and headed to the bathroom. Then the first thing I see when I walk out from the bathroom is that Jin hyung is cooking suga hyung sleeping on the sofa, kookie playing games on his phone and rap moon hyung is listening to music and writing lyrics I belive.

Jin: It's done lets eat!

All: NE!

*End Jimin pov*

*Jiah pov*

I woke up to the sun shining through my window, finally some sun I thought. I took a look at my phone and it was 10am. Well I guess it's time for me to get up, I did my everyday morning routine and was about to do my breakfest, what should I eat today I will go with eggs and bacon cuz I'm to lazy to make somethng fancy, when I was done eating and was about to do the dishes I get a message from Jimin (yes we exchanged nimbers already).

From Jimin: Hi, so are you ready I will pick you up soon.

To Jimin: Wow not even a good morning, ooh I forgot about that btw.

From Jimin: Did you expect a good morning text, So you are not coming?

To Jimin: I didn't say that, just give me 30 minutes.

From Jimin: Anything for you. 😉

To Jimin:  Aiish so cheesy jinjja (-.-)

I walked to my closet and didn't know what to wear, I wanted to go with an casual outfit so I finally decided that I would have a pair of black skinny jeans and a red adidas sweater (the text that said adidas on it was black). My hair was straight, it was to my belly button so I guess it's time for a hair cut soon.
I put on some makeup then I took my black snapback, my black bomber jacket, phone, wallet and I slipped on my red adidas superstar shoes and was out.
I pressed the button on the elevator and the I got a text from Jimin.

From Jimin: Yaah! Were are you I'm waiting. -.-

Aiiish this pabo jinjja.

To Jimin: I'm on my way, sorry!

The elevator doors opened and it's him again, just standing there and had a sad look on his face, but why?

*End Jiah pov*

*Jimin pov*

I headed out to pick up Jiah and we were going to chill around the mall. My outfit is on point tho it's all red and black. I wonder what Jiah is wearing, aiish Jimin pabo why are you even thinking about that. By the way were is she.

To JiAh: Yaah! Were are you I'm waiting. -.-

From JiAh: I'm on my way, sorry!

She is so cute, even tho I can't see her face through my phone.

*End Jimin pov*

*Tae pov*

The elevator doors opened and I see Jiah standing in front of me. Damn she is looking so cute right now with her clothes and everything. Wait what am I thinking right now. We made eye contact for like five secounds and then I walked past her just like nothing happened but I wanted to hug her so bad, it felt as if someone had stabbed a knife into my heart when I saw Sarah at the coffee shop with that guy kissing.
I was just buying a gift for Sarah's birthday and I was walking past this coffee shop and I saw her with my own eyes. But why did she do this to me I loved her.
Now I was just looking out the window from my apartment when I saw Jiah and Jimin together again, I got that awkward feeling again and they were waring matching clothes. Are they dating or something. Aiiish why would I care so I just decited to go to the hyung's at the dorm.