❄️ Part 12 (Trip?)❄️

*JiAh pov*

When we were done eating I went to my room again and suddenly my phone rang, I look at the screen and it was Kookie. I answered.

"Hi!"

"JiAh what are you doing today?!

"Well I don't know me and Hyerin will probably be at home all day, why?"

"It's boring so I was wondering if we could go to Lotte World today?"

"All together?"

"Ne, come on it will be fun!"

"Well arasso, I will tell Hyerin to get ready then."

"Nice, Jimin will pick you up and then we will rent a bigger car and Jin hyung will drive."

"Arra"

"Be ready at 4pm..annyeong!"

"Ne, annyeong Kooki-ahh!"

"Yaah Hyerin-ah Kookie just called, we will head to Lotte World today"

"Jinjja, Only us three?"

"No, me you and the BTS squad."

"Jinjja, will Jimin come then?"

"Aiish this girl , you like him don't you?" *smirk*

She was just looking at me with a smirk on her face, I knew it.

"Anyway let's get ready Jimin will pick us up at 4pm."

"J..Jimin?"

*End Jiah pov*

*Hyerin pov*

When we were done eating JiAh went to her room, so rude she made me doing the dishes as well, huuh I'm the guest here. But it was all fine I'm a good friend.

After some minutes JiAh come out from here room and she was walking towards me now.

"Yaah Hyerin-ah Kookie just called, we will head to Lotte World today"

"Jinjja, who? Only us three?"

Was it only us three? I hope Jimin will be there to.

"No, me you and the BTS squad."

"Jinjja, will Jimin come?"

"Aiish this girl , you like him don't you?" *Smirk*

I just give her a smirk and looked away. But well I guess I do like him.

"Anyway let's get ready Jimin will pick us up at 4pm."

"J..Jimin?"

Wow Jimin will pick us up that's awesome, I need to look cute af. So I hurried to the bedroom and took out a pair of dark washed blue jeans and a white sweater that had DONALD whriting on it with black and some white and black sneakers from my suitcase. I put on makeup and my hair was wave to be honest it looked cute. The last thing I took was my black cross body purse and my black coat. Finally done I said to myself.

*End Hyerin pov*

*JiAh pov*

Hyerin went to her suitcase in my room to take out an ootd and I did it to. I was cold today so I decided to have a pair dark blue skinny jeans and a black sweater that had mickey on it. My long black hair was just natural and I put on some makeup as well. I grabbed my pink coat, my black backpack, my apartment keys and my phone. Just when I was done, me and Hyerin we were almost matching.