❄️ Part 17 (3 days left) ❄️

*Jiah pov*

After some time Tae and Jimin came out from the bedroom but I could feel that something was wrong. Tae's face..He looked sad and upset but why? As soon as he caught me looking at him he threw me his box smile but it was kind of weird. But I didn't think much of it and just smiled back. He walked towards me and Jin hyung was yelling that it was time to eat. So we all got up and took a seat around the huge table.
"Hope you will like it"
"Jin oppa I always love your food!"
"Oppa? Yaah!"
"Calm down Tae"
"But babe.."
"What?"
"Let's eat kids!"

*Skip time*

It was pretty late now like around 10pm and it was time for me to go home.
"Guys itms time to go home now."
"No just stay a bit longer babe."
"I can't Tae it's already 10pm, Hyerinah~ Kajja!"
"Actually I will sleep here tonight again."

Aiish this brat, I know why she stayin..relationships these days jinjja. I gave here a death glare then a I know why you stayin look and she just smirked back at me.
"Well okey have fun, I will be going."
I got up from the sofa and as soon as I got up I felt someone follow me.
"I will take her home, brb."
I looked back and ofc it was Tae, I gave him a smile.
On the way home from the dorm we walked in silence..actually it was kina akward. Something felt different but I didn't know what. As we were walking Tae suddenly grabbed my wrist. my eyes widened in shock as I glared down onto my wrist then back at his face.
"Bae.."
Why was he accting this way? I'm worried now. He exhaled deeply before saying something.
"I have some good and bad news"
My heart literally stoped for a sec. What is it now omg. I swollowed the lump in my throuat before answering.
"What do you mean?"
"Wanna her the good or bad news first?"
I could feel my ters form in my eyes. What was he about to say? Is he breaking up with me now? So many thoughts was spinning around in my mind at this point. But I managed to answer at least.
"Good"
"We will be prepering for our debut in 3 days."
WHAT? THAT IS GREAT!
"Aiiish you sceard me, thats great babe!"
"B..but.."
"What's the bad?"
"W..w..we will be leaving to Seoul, because our company said that."
WHAT..SEOUL? OMG!
"That's great, you always wanted this! "So how long will you guys be gone for?"
"6..6 months"
WHAT OMO, My tears only grew bigger and bigger in my eyes, but I was happy.
"Ooh..but it's okey, We can always skype, call and meet when you have some days of..right?"
"That's what I'm afraid of, I maybe canmt have some time of until I debut..and you will be alone here."
That's when I realized that Hyerin will be leaving in 3 days as well and school starts again and I will be all alone for 6 months? That's also when my tears got so heavy to the point that they fell straight down onto my cheeks. And I started sobbing like a kid.
I could feel Tae's manly arms around me and my head was buried into his cheast. My arms slowly went around him as well.

"I'm so sorry babe..I"
"It's okey Tae, I will be waiting for you."
"I will be back...I promise"
"Yagsog?!"
"Ne, but hey we have still 3 days left together."
"Yeah I guess so.."
After some time walking we finally arrived at my apartment. I walked in and Tae followed me in. I checked the time and it was already 11.15pm. I walked into my bedroom and threw myself on the bed I was exhaustes. I heart foot steps walking into my bedroom.
"I will be going now babe, Sleep well and dream about me, arra?!"
GWAD his husky voice I can't handle it.
"Stay."
"Hhm?"
"Stay..please."
"Can I?"
"Ofc pabo!"
He smiled and went to take his jacket of.
I was feeling me some tea so I decited to make some. I got up and made my way to the kitchen. I started to do some tea as I felt a pair of arms around me. Tae was back hugging me. He rested his chin on my shoulder.
"Do you want some?"
"Hmm..aniyo..I just want you." *smirk*
"Aiish, this alien."
"But I'm only your alien."
When I was done I took my cup amd walked into my bedroom to have Tae follow behind. I put the cup of tea on my litle table that I had and turned on the TV (yes I have a tv in my bedroom). Then threw myself on the bed. Tae was just standing there looking atme.
"What?"
"Nothing"
I patted beside me for him to lay down on the bed. And he did.
"Wanna continue watching the drama?"
"You mean netflix and chill?" *Smirk*
"AISSH PABO OFC NOT!"
"I was just kidding, calm down"
I give him a death glare before looking at the big screen again.
We were watching ep.14 of the drama (Descendants of the sun). And omg that is freaking GOALS.

*End JiAh pov*

*Tae pov*
We were watching this Kdrama again and she kept on fan girling over this Song Joongki guy and that was so annoying and no Imm not jealous at all. The episode finally come to an end. Bud suddenly she pulled up her phone and started record me. She is so weird.

"Stop"
"Wae wae?"
"Yaah!"
Then she was yawning like a baby.
"Tired?"
"Yeah a bit"
I leaned in and kissed her forehead.
I really didn't want to leave her alone but I need to keep dreaming and make my dream come true. I'm such a bad boyfriend.

*End Tae pov*

* Jiah pov*

"Let me go and wash my makeup off."
"Mmh"
I walked into my bathroom and washed my face and took a shower. I wripped a towel around me and walked out. Tae was on his phone playing games I belive.
"Wanna take a shower?"
He didn't answer me at all.
"Tae"
"Hmm"
"Shower or nah?"
"Mm"
"YAAAH!"
I scared him so he snapped away from his phone. When he saw me his eyes widened and his jaw droppes onto the floor no kidding.

"What, hurry up if yes it's getting to late."
He was still just starring at me, but that's when I realized that I had only a towel around me. I slowly looked down and I could feel my cheeks burn. I took my clothes and rushed into the bathroom again. AIISH JIAH PABOYAAA! I whispered loudly so only I could hear it. I quickly put on my black lace top and my pink pjama shorts and no I didn't forget my underwear if you were wondering. I walked out to find Tae walking towards me now. He slowly pusched me against the bathroom door making it shut. He was looking deeply into my eyes then his eyes made his way to my boobs and back again. He put his right arm onto the door as he licked his lips.

I'M DONE BAIIII *my soul left me*

"You better wait for me."
"W..w"
I didn't even finish my sentence when he grabed my neck with his left hand and crushed our lips together.

He kissed me slowly with passion his tongue asked for entrance and I slowly approved. His right hand made the way to my waist as he pushed me agains him. I could feel him smile through the kiss. Then he pulled away slowly still eyes closed.
"Brb"
He whispered as he made the way into the bathroom. I threw myself on the bed and cuddled up. After 15 minutes Tae walked in with only his boxers on yuup I said it. He made the way to the bed and plopped down next to me.
"I missed you" *smirk*
"I didn't"
"Aiish you are such a bad girl."
He said while pulled me closer to him.
"I will miss you so much jagi"
I could hear the sadness in his voice.
"I will miss you more"
I said as I felt my tears fall down onto my cheeks and the onto Tae's chest.
"Are you crying?"
I didn't say anything. He lifted up my chin so I was looking into hus eyes.
"It will ho by fast, I promise."
He kissed me again and this time the kiss got even deeper and rougher. His hands made their way to my boobs as e slowly got on top of me. His right hand slowly went to my shorts as he pulled them of then he made the way dow to my neck and started kissing me all over. I let out a moan as he kissed my lips again. Slowly taking of my panties and pulling down his own boxers. My hands made their way from holding his face to around his neck. As I was to kiss him again he pulled in his member in me. I moaned because of the pain but it felt good as well. Then I slowly got o top of him.
"Ahh Tae"

(FUKK THIS SHIT MAN I CAN'T OMG)

"Am I hurting you?"
"ANIYO!"
He smirked as he pulled me down to kiss me.

*Skip time to mych information lmao*

Tae slowly put on his boxers as he helped me to put on my shorts again.
"Damn you are a bad one"
"Bad one?"
"I wanna marry you in the future."
I peeked his lips as a turned around to sleep.
"That's my dream"
Tae was hugging me from the back and tht is the best feeling ever let me tell you.
"Good night jagi,saranghae"
"Good night oppa, nado saranghae"
And slowly we driffted of to dream land.

___________________________I will try to upload often. I hope you liked it so far and thanks for takeing your time reading this. Please vote and comment if you liked it. Sorry for my english errors!! ENLOY!💕

Follow on IG: @onlymarkson