❄️ Part 6 (He saved me) ❄️

*JiAh pov*

It was a guy maybe around 22 yers old and he was drunk I could feel the smell of alcohol. He was pulling me against him and I tried to pull away but damn this dude was strong. My wrist hurt so bad and he was pulling in for a kiss and tried to take my clothes of at this point and I tried my best to pull away again but then I felt someone grab my other arm and pulled me closer to him and I could feel his scent.

Tae: Let her go!

The guy stoped and pulled away and my eyes widened in surprise, I was about to cry while I was shocked it was mixed feelings. The drunk guy walked away and Tae turned me around as I was watching the guy leave and he gave me a big hug. This was so not him, he behaved differently but I did hug him back it felt like I was in a korean drama or something. I could feel his body heat against my while the cold winter wind blew around us. I didn't wanna let go, I wanted to saty like this forever, wait what?

*End JiAh pov*

*Tae pov*

When Jiah went home I told the hyung's that I would go to because it was getting late. I took my jacket and slipped on my shoes and was out. I was walking slowly and listening to Taeyang's – My Girl when I saw two shadows and it was weird. I walked towards the two shadows when I saw Jiah being pulled by a guy and he was touching her everywhere when I say everywher then I mean everywhere. I could feel my blood boiling within me and that weird feeling was there again. I was so pissed off at this point so I walked up to them and grabbed Jiah's arm and pulled her agains me away from that pabo.

Tae: Let her go!

The guy stoped and walked away and I was still pissed off. I could feel how scared Jiah was so I pulled her into a hug. I didn't expect her to hug back but she did and it felt good.

JiAh: T...thanks.

she managed to say but her voice cracked while she gave me a weak smile. I smiled back at her and took her wrist.

Tae: Lets go.

I pulled her with me, we walked for a while then I stoped by a store. I went in and bought banana milk for us. I waked out of the store and headed the banana milk to Jiah she give me a smile and said thanks. She was so beautiful and I can't stop thinking about her, I think I fell for her. We walked for a while and she didn't say anything. So I put my arm around her neck and she was surprised.

Tae: Yaah you don't talk a lot don't you?

She just nodded and looked down on her shoes.

Tae: Why are you shy, no need to be shy we know eachother right. *smirk* 

I stopped and lifted her head up with my hand and we were starring at eachother now, her eyes are so beautiful I thought to myslef, I could feel my heart pounding faster and faster. Omg my heart..my heart is...my heart is omg!!

(Jhope's way to express feelings lol)

Before I knew it we were home.

*End Tae pov*

*JiAh pov*

After all that, Tae was so sweet and he even smiled he was so cute I have never seen that smile on his face since I moved here. He was so different and I really like this side of him, it makes me even more happy and the butterflies in my stomach damn. After sometime we finally made it home. I said bye to Tae and I went into my apartment. This night was crazy and I was so tired. I made my way to the bed and drifted to sleep.

*End JiAh pov*

________________________
Hi guys!
Sorry this part was really short but I hope you liked it. Thank you for taking your time to read this fanfic. Stay tuned for more and sorry for my bad English haha..💖👑☀️🌙

Follow on IG: @onlymarkson