❄️ Part 18 (Leaving?!) ❄️

*Ships time*

It was the day..yuup I said it. They are all leaving me today and I will be in school tomorrow. I can't still belive that he will be gone for 6 freaking months. Just the thought of it breaks my heart. But I need to stay strong amd support him in what ever he does. I was over at the dorm and all the boys had packed their things.
"The car is here, Let's go"
Why did you need to say that Jin oppa aiish jinjja. We all walked out and I could feel my tears already form in my eyes.
"Well this it, We will miss you Jiah?" *sad face*
"Aiish Kookiah~ don't say that"
I was about to cry. They all hugged me and went into the car exept Tae. He walked up to me.
"Babe.."
I just looked down I couldn't manage to look at him. But he lifted up my chin with his hand.
"I'm sorry to leave you like this.."
I didn's say anything, the words wouldn't come out.
"Don't look at another guy, arraso."
"Aiish pabo."
And that's when I brust out in tears. They jist fell and I couldn't stop them. Tae pulled me in for a hug. I felt so protected. We were huging for a while then he broke the hug.
"Aish you have on a white shirt, it will be covered with makeup"
"It's okey, and I will never wash it"
And he was also crying at this point. I felt a knife into my chest.

He  pulled me closer to him as he kissed me on the lips

He  pulled me closer to him as he kissed me on the lips. The kiss lasted pretty long until Jin said that they needed to go. He went into the car and I was still crying lile a baby.

*End JiAh pov*

*Tae pov*

I was so mad at myself for doing this to her but I guess 6 months will pass by really quickly. When the car started moveing I didn't know what to do or feel. She was crying so much I just wanted to run up to her and hug her really thight and never let go.

*End Tae pov*

*JiAh pov*
I went home again all alone. I walked into my apartment and it was so empty without Hyerin or Tae. It was now around 7pm and I haven't eaten dinner yet. I had no appetite at all, I really miss him already. I really fell hard for him. But I needed to eat something I guess so I made my way to my kitchen
and made myself a cup of noodles. Then I walked back into my living room.
I took a seat on the sofa and turned on the TV. I finished my noodles and laid down on the sofa, I was so tired of all the crying so I drifted to sleep. Then I woke up and checked the time and it was already 1am. And I still didn't get a text from Tae, It's been 7 hours since they left.
Suddenly I got thirsty (no not in that dirty way haha) so I went to get a glass of water. As I was walking back I heard my phone ring. It was Tae OMG FINALLY!
"YAAH!"
"Wow calm down."
"Why didn't you message me it's been 7 hours?!"
"Babe..sorry I was busy."
"And I was worried!"
"Btw why are you not sleeping, you have school tomorrow?"
"Cuz when you guys left I come home and took a nap, I was tired of all that crying."
"Did you cry more? Babe!"
"It's your falt pabo!"
"Go to sleep bow then."
"Are u crazy, I have been waiting for you to text or call me."
"Aww I'm sorry jagiiya~"
"So how is it in Seoul?"
"It's great but I wish you were here." *sigh*
"I wish to."
"Jagi, I need to go I'm tired And I have dance practice tomorrow early in the morning."
"Ooh okey, message me when you have time, I will be waiting."
"Ne! Good night babe, saranghae."
"Mm jaljja, nado saranghae."
"Mwah" *kiss sound*
He was such a child but still so cute.
"Bye oppa~^^"
And the call ended just like that.

*skip time (next morning)*

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing. After some time in bed I got up and did my everyday morning routine like brushing my teeth, take a shower and get dressed. Then I got some toast took my stuff and went to school.
I really didn't wanna go all by myself. I wish Tae was here. As I was walking I got a text message.
From TaeTae💕: Good morning beautiful. I guess you are on your way to school right now. Have a great day and study hard. If anyone touches you I will kill them. And also don't look at another guy arra?! Miss and Love you!💕

I smiled at the text, he was so cute.

To TaeTae💕: Yes I'm on my way to school. Yes I will study hard, and btw don't skip any meals or work to hard arraso?! I miss you more!💕🙊

From TaeTae💕: Ne! I will face time you later tonight. 😘

I smiled at the last message as I put my phone into my pocket.
I arrived at school and it was all the same. I walked towards my locker and took the stuff that I needed as I put in my backpack. Then I walked towards the classroom. I took a seat and the class began.

* Skips time ( 3 months)*

3 months just passed by and I didn't hear anything from Tae for about 3 weeks. I have been texting him but he didn't answer. It was 5pm and yes I quit my part time job at the store. I couldn't handle it, it was to much with school and stuff. Plus I didn't wanna work at night cuz I was scared to go home by myself at night and Tae wasn't even here to save me if something would happen. I was bored and I decided to message him again.
To TaeTae💕: Yaah! why haven't you answer me when I have been texting? It's been 3 weeks. I'm worried about you. Please answer if you see this.

I sigh as I press send. I was so bored so I decited to go out at the park for some fresh air. The park was beautiful today the sun was up and it was spring already (soon to be summer).
I took a seat at a bench, it was so calming. I wiss Tae was here with me, how I miss him. I was sitting on the bench when I saw a old couple walk past me. They were so cut holding hands and stuff. As I was admiring the beautiful weather my phone rang. I took the phone from my pocket and it was a message from...Hyerin?
From Hyerin: Jiah! How have you been? I miss you so much!❤️
I giggled at her sweet message but at the same time I was disappointed I really thought it was Tae.
To Hyerin: Well yeah it's going well I guess, miss you guys so much. Btw How's Tae doing? He hasnmt text me for 3 weeks.
From Hyerin: Miss you to bestie, Really he hasn't text you? He is doing well he seems really happy for some reason actually and he is eating right now with the boys. Hmm weird.

My heart literally dropped. He was doing well and His hair?! He was so handsome but my heart was achong for some reason. I really don't know what to feel or think anymore. Why? Just WHY didn't he call or text in 3 weeks?

To Hyerin: Hyerinah~ Can you do something for me?
From Hyerin: Ofc I can just tell me what.
To Hyerin: Can you keep an eye on Tae for me? I really feel that something is wrong.

Yes I know this is a bad idea but I have no choice because he won't even text me. He maybe are cheating, he was after  all a fuckboy before we got together. Aiiish Jiah what are you even thinking right now!
To Hyerin: Komawo chingu, I'm actually really worried. What if he is cheating?
From Hyerin: No problem I always got your back chingu. But do you really think he is cheating?
To Hyerin: I don't know I really hope not. He hasn't talked to me for 3 weeks and he used to call me every night or text me in the mirning. Now this is weird.
From Hyerin: I will do what you asked for. If I know something or see I will tell you. I need to go now Jimin is waiting. 😏❤️
To Hyerin: Yaah don't forget protection!!😏😁❤️

And that's how our message conversation ended.

It's time for me to go home.

___________________________I will try to upload often. I hope you liked it so far and thanks for takeing your time reading this. Do you like it with or without pictures/Gifs?
Please vote and comment if you liked it. Sorry for my english errors!! ENLOY!💕

Follow on IG: @onlymarkson