New Threat

As Lola and Carl became closer and closer Lola seemed to forget Adam more and more. She went from grieving everyday to not even remembering him. Even though she loved him, she couldn't help falling in love with Carl... Carl was protective of her and would do anything for her.

Lola woke to the sound of laughing. She got up and saw Carl, Rick, Michonne, Glenn and Maggie sitting on the couch smiling. "What's so funny?" Lola asked. Carl stood up and grabbed her hand. Lola's heart started beating fast and butterflies in her stomach. "Come sit down with us." Carl said leading her to the sofa.

"We were just talking about how even though we wish this thing (zombie apocalypse) never happened, we're still thankful for it. WIthout it we never would have met each other." Carl says holding her hand a little tighter. Lola looked up and saw how Michonne and Rick were holding hands smiling and how Glenn kissed Maggie on the cheek while rubbing her tummy.

Lola smiled too. Looking around this was her family. These were the people who meant the world to her. She had been with them for awhile. Probably a couple months or so.

"Okay, today we are going to try to find Daryll, Sasha, and all them." Rick said. Lola didn't know any of them so she was nervous. "They will be most likely still in Alexandria. I know they are planning on rebuilding." Michonne said. "Let's get in the car." Rick replied. They all got in the car and headed off to Alexandria. Carl sat by Lola and held her hand the entire way and wouldn't let go. After the one night she kissed him on the cheek nothing between them had really happened.

They pulled the car in front of what looked like to be a giant wall. Rick did his "signals" to let them know it was them and the wall opened and they pulled in. Rick got out of the car and people ran up to the car hugging, kissing while Lola sat by herself. A man wearing a leather vest looked over at her and asked "Where the kid come from?" "Daryll, this is Lola. We met her out there." Carl said walking towards her, while putting his arm around her waist. He just nodded towards her then continued to talk to Rick.

"I see you guys got this place all fixed up." Rick said. "Yeah, where have you been? You just left." Daryll asked. "It started as a supply run but we found a safe house and met Lola so we decided we just would stay there for awhile." Rick said. "Rick!!!!" A black women said holding a baby. "Sasha, thank you so much for protecting Judith!" He gave her a quick hug. Carl let go of Lola and ran up to say hello to his baby sister.

The day consists of meeting a bunch of people. Night finally came Carl and Lola cuddled up next to the fire. They were like a couple but weren't. All the sudden they heard a young girl yell "Carl?!?" Carl looked up and got up making Lola fall because her head was laying on his shoulder. "Oh my god, Enid!" He yelled. This young, beautiful girl ran up to him and hugged him while he twirled her around. Lola sat there, full of jealousy.

"I missed you so much!" She said looking at him and hugging him again. "I missed you too!" He said chuckling. They both turned and looked at Lola who didn't look happy. "Oh, Enid this is Lola, Lola Enid." Carl said friendly. "Hi..." They both said looking away from eachother. "Anyways, wanna go do something like we used to?" while talking to Carl, Enid looked over at Lola "...just us?" Enid continued. Carl looked over at Lola. "Go ahead." Lola said. Then Enid and Carl ran off together. "Somebody's a little jealous," Daryll said. Lola rolled her eyes.