Gone

Lola ran down to her house, and locked the door. Her back was against the door and she slid down it sobbing into her hands. "I can't believe I thought he actually loved me this whole time..." Lola said to herself. She cried for a while then she heard a knock at the door. 'Lola? Are you okay? Do you wanna talk?" Someone called. Lola got up and looked in the peep hole and saw Maggie.
Lola unlocked the door, pulled Maggie inside, shut the door and just hugged Maggie, sobbing into her shoulders. "Maggie, how could I be so careless and stupid." Lola said. Maggie grabbed Lola by her shoulders and looked at her empathetically, "What happened? That was quite a show you put on out there... Enid is knocked out cold." Maggie said. "Good, that bitch had it coming this entire time..." Lola said rolling her eyes. Maggie led Lola to the couch and sat her down. "Did Carl and her do something?" Maggie said. "I thought Carl loved me as much as I loved him. Then he kissed Enid and she brought it up and I lost my temper and kicked her ass." Lola explained. "Then I slapped Carl... It would've been better if he had told me instead of her, but no that's not what happened." Lola continued.
"Wow... I'm really sorry." Maggie said looking at the ground trying to figure out what to say. "I just want something like you and Glenn. I've never seen two people more in love then you two.." Lola said trying to break the silence. "Lola, thank you. But what're you gonna do? You can't hide forever." Maggie asked. "I'm leaving... Enid and Carl are probably together now. I wouldn't wanna ruin them." Lola said close to tears.
"You can't leave. It's dangerous. When we found you, you were almost dead! Those men might still be out there." Maggie said. "I have to go. I haven't done anything but cause problems..." "Things will get better." Maggie said hopeful. Then all the sudden they hear a giant screech. Maggie ran out the door but Lola got up and shut the door. She got a bag and started packing. When she finished, she took a quick nap and finally got up and walked out of her house.
She started sneaking towards the wall. She all the sudden heard Carl's voice. "Enid, I can't believe you did that... Lola is the best thing that ever happened to me and you have to screw it up. That kiss didn't even mean anything..." Lola started smiling and considering staying until Enid said "Screw that bitch. Carl, I have loved you since day one.... Carl I love you." Then she kissed him and he didn't pull back.
They both turned around and saw Lola standing there looking hopeless. "Lola..." Carl said quiet. "Screw you guys." Lola said running while crying. She got to the wall and started climbing. "Lola, no. Please. I love you." Lola stopped climbing, looked down and said "I'm guessing I wouldn't be the first person you've said that too considering how you're making out with another girl." And hopped over the wall.
No walkers were around so she continued walking away from Alexandria. Days passed. She had been doing good on her own. Getting her own food, not being in any bad situations until one day... Lola had been walking around a new neighborhood when she heard a bunch of growling. "What the hell?" She turned around and saw a herd of them. "Oh, shit." She turned away from them and started running. But it felt as if she was running in a dream. Slow. Then she stopped and there was another herd in front of her. She turned to her left and started running.
She saw an apartment complex and climbed up the steps, a walker on the top of the steps. She stabbed him in the head and pushed him down the stairs. She went into the first door that was unlocked and locked the door behind her. Her forehead against the door, with her eyes closed. She heard breathing behind her. Her eyes opened, she slowly turned around and saw five adults standing there. Two Women and three men holding guns pointing towards Lola.
"Sit down." A women, with brown hair had said. Lola had slowly moved toward the couch with her hands up. "Who are you?" The women had asked. "I'm Lola.." "Lola. Hm. Why are you here?" *BANG BANG BANG* "What the fuck is that?" The women asked pissed. Lola was silent as if she was ready to die. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!? I'm gonna shoot this little bitch." *BANG BANG BANG* The door went again. "Walkers. There's a million of them." Lola said shaking. "God dammit. You're coming with us." The women said grabbing Lola. "We need to get out of here." A man said. *BANG!* The door swung right open. "Oh shit." The women said.