It's Over

"LOLA! BABY WAKE UP! LOLA!" Adam said screaming. Lola opened her eyes terrified "What's wrong baby?" Lola asked. Then a loud scream screeched her ears. Lola covered her ears. "What's going on!?" Lola screamed. "I don't know but we have to go!" Adam yelled. He picked her up and went outside. Lola opened her eyes and saw something unforgettable. People being eaten by what looked to be rabid people. "What the hell!" Lola screamed.
Adam ran with her in his arm headed for her car. He placed her in the passenger seat and he got in the driver seat. "Baby, i'm scared." Lola said close to tears. "Me too..." Adam said which scared Lola even more. It was very rare for Adam to be scared or admit it anyway. Adam drove out of the drive way. Lola couldn't believe her eyes. Her neighbors being eaten. Blood. Lola fainted. *Hit breaks* Lola smacked her head against the windshield. She slowly looked up to a dead person which she's going to refer as walker. On the windshield trying to get closer to Adam and Lola. She stared at the walker while a tear slid down her cheeks.
All the sudden they started driving again knocking him off the windshield. The ride was very quiet. Finally after an hour of just driving and watching other people dying, Adam turned on the radio. "Everyone, take cover. What we believe are "zombies" are attacking. Do not get bit and try to stay as far away from them as possible. They are very dangerous and will kill you. If you have been bit stay away from friends or family as you might be a threat towards them. We will update you on this outbreak as soon as..." The man started screaming. "GET OFF OF ME!" He just kept screaming till all we heard was growling. Adam immediately turned it off.
The gas was getting low and they were on the highway. Lola sat there speechless. "Shit, we are almost out of gas." Adam said. Lola sat quiet facing forward as if she couldn't say anything. "Lola, we need to figure out a plan." Lola still sat there, quiet. Unable to speak. "What do you want from me?" He asked. Adam finally found a gas station. Luckily it was next to a highway so not very many people were there.
Adam got out of the car then yelled "Lola run." Lola finally woke up. "Adam!" She yelled. She looked over about to get out of the car. A man wearing a leather jacket, who looked about forty five holding a gun to her head. "How you doing baby girl?" He asked. Lola sat there shaking. "What do you want from me." She asked. The man reached for her plaid shirt and unbuttoned the first three buttons. "You baby..." Tears slid down her pink cheeks. "Come on Johnny we have places to go." Another man yelled. "We'll continue this later..." He said picking Lola up. He put her in handcuffs behind her back.
She saw Adam in the same position. Adam whispered "I love you." They had two separate cars. The men had about six in the group. Adam was dragged away in one car and Lola was dragged to the other one. "Man, we got lucky." Johnny said looking in the backseat at Lola. Lola was sitting in between two giant men. Lola sat there wishing she was dead.