ryo san?

He could not even complete his "San" when someone punched him.
"who are you?" the one who was punched said.
"piss off!" this strange man said while punching him again. No wait..! This voice sounds familiar!  No way!! How can he be here?? I just wanted to run away. But maybe I'm wrong. There's no way he can be here. It was so dark that I couldn't see this guy coming towards me. He must have punched him hard that he was pushed towards the wall. Before I could do anything I was taken by this guy's blow and instead of him I was hit by the wall.
Their fight continued for another few minutes until natsume had beaten this guy enough. This strange guy now laid unconscious on the ground. Natsume now searched for the girl whom he had rescued now to ask her if she was okay but could not find her anywhere. He took the pain to come here when he had heard a girl shouting and screaming from one of the notorious streets of that town and now the girl herself was not here.so He casually walked out of the place as he was in a hurry. His sister had already called him more than ten times while he was fighting and now she must be worried about him. Just before leaving the place he fell on the ground as he hit something. When he opened his eyes he found himself unharmed and was surprised when he discovered what had he kicked and on what did he lay now. She was ema. His childhood friend. Her eyes were closed. He wondered what she was doing over here. Somehow, he just ended up on running his fingers over her cheeks that were now cold and red.
I heard some familiar voices while my eyes were still closed. Suddenly all what had happened before I went unconscious filled the screens of my eyes. As i opened my eyes i just saw a familiar looking ceiling and again those voices which now I recognised. There was a little pain in my head as i recalled I was hit by the wall and then I sat wherever I was till now sleeping or rather laid unconscious.
"ema! She's awake now nii-san!" it was Lucy who just shouted.
"ema..ni-san brought you here.." she saw my baffled look but it was rather an offensive one. Natsume stood at some corner of the room and seemed hardly bothered to stand around me and ask questions like Lucy did.
"could it be that you don't remember us...??" she asked when I didn't reply for a while. Actually, I was just rewinding up the events in my head. How can she possibly expect me to forget them? Could it be that they've forgotten about me and feels that I'm feeling the same way too?
"I'm Lucy...you remember your classmate five years ago! He's natsume-san.. We used to be together all the time..." can someone stop Lucy? The way she was blabbering just made me embarrassed.
"I remember.. "I said but with a different tone. I didn't want him to think that I remembered them well or something like that. I wanted to treat him just like an alumini. Just the way he was now treating me. I never knew it'll be this awkward when I'll meet him after that. Especially when he can't care less about his tie! (he was loosening his tie that time. He was like in another part of the room and had left Lucy to deal with me. He couldn't change his clothes afterwards?he was like busy in his wardrobe.)
"I must go now.." I said as i stood up
"but you've just come here.."
"I know but...it's really late..dad must be worried!" I said and I left. I heard Lucy shouting from back but I could ignore that! The thought that natsume would have carried me and somehow brought me up to his home just infuriated me. I was angry from myself. Just as i was passing through that street I found that same guy still laying unconscious. What should I infer from that? That it's good that I wasn't unconscious for that long or natsume bet this guy really hard that he still laid unconscious?  Because I didn't even know exact time when I left school or anytime after that. I waited till he gained his consciousness . When he woke up he sat helplessly in melancholy. After a while he stood and started walking. I followed him. He ended up in a nearby apartment. He didn't seem to want to go there because he waited another half minute before getting inside. I peeped in the room when he finally went inside. I had made sure that nobody could see me. I saw three men inside the room including the one whom I'd already met. The eldest one who must be around in his late 20's went bossing around the other two men. He was obviously the boss. Maybe he was ryo.
"how could you possibly let her go?" this ryo guy said.
"someone else just came out of blue so I..."
"you had a gun..you could have easily threatened anyone!"
"I...I'm sorry...this won't happen again!"
"as if we'll have another chance. Sakuya just check where is rhyuzakki now?" what the heck?! They were stalking my dad?
"he's still in downtown tokyo." sakuya said. They've surely got the wrong man because dad told me that he's going to osaka.
"still away,huh?! But then where ema could possibly be? Did she reach her house?" no way! They were stalking me too?!
"no, she hasn't reached!" sakuya said when he took another glance at his computer.  These unfamiliar people were tracking my family! Who are they?
"I think it's time to meet rhyuzakki! " ryo said.
"but we are not sure if he has the girl!"
"I can't live in that uncertainty of her absence. And even if she's not with him, i still want to meet him."
"you're not going to kill him now, are you?" what?! No! Who are they?? What do they intend to do? I couldn't stay behind the door anymore. I don't know how I did this but I stood in front of them unarmed living in the moment of uncertainty that they wouldn't harm me.
"I don't think you need to go now!" I said as i entered. Call it heroic but it seemed total idiocity to me when I stood in front of them.
"ema!" ryo excitedly said. Maybe they'll talk rationally or maybe he's just being sarcastic! He came closer and hugged me and whispered in my ears,"long time no see ema!"