Witch Of Time

Witch of Time: One who Manipulates with Time or Manipulates Time
Witches are enthusiastic, confident and optimistic rebels. They break and change the physical and metaphysical "Rules" of their Aspect. Their challenge is to use their rule breaking powers in a morally conscious way.
A Witch of Time, like Damara, would definitely feel rebellious against Time, the idea of fate and patience. Their rejection that something would end or be ambiguous, combined with the Witch class's natural enthusiastic confidence and optimism with their rejection of Time's ambiguity and you have a stubborn force to be reckoned with for sure. They are definitely the "don't give a fuck" type. In terms of actual symbols like clocks and music, you may see a Witch of Time creating or owning an unconventional way of telling Time. Something like crazy sundials or weird looking watches or music that breaks the defined conventional "rules" of music.
It may be weird, it may not work right, but it will be new and different for sure. They might also manipulate others by repeating ambiguous things over and over until it sounds truer. They might use someone's fate or destiny against them. Maybe they will manipulate someone's memories or use the threat of destruction or something as simple as hypnosis by music.  The Doctor from Doctor Who fits this pretty well, and is an example of not every god tier is inherently good or evil.
Female: