Witch Of Breath

Witch of Breath: One who Manipulates with Breath or Manipulates Breath
Witches are enthusiastic, confident and optimistic rebels. They break and change the physical and metaphysical "Rules" of their Aspect. Their challenge is to use their rule breaking powers in a morally conscious way
A Witch of Breath would rebel against the idea of things being truly disconnected from each other or being truly free, they might believe something or someone holds everyone down or ties them to something, nobody truly exists in a vacuum kinda thing. They might rebel against the idea of being truly unbiased and impartial, acknowledging their own bias and the bias in other people as well, taking that into account when they talk with others or make decisions. They might believe that not everything and everyone has the right amount of freedom to do things in their lives.
So they try to control their direction and point them to where they have more freedom, but all the while controlling that direction themselves. They want to be free and have fun and be in control of whenever they want to do those things, but they also recognize that not everyone is as free as them, and so they might try to take them along for their ride, giving them a taste of the freedom that the Witch would enjoy, but not necessarily the kind of freedom that the person they are dragging along would enjoy. They might even start to think that this kind of "freedom" and this direction would even be good for the person it was directed at, regardless of that person's own wishes.
And this is where we see where the Witch of Breath can kinda go to the dark side, ripping up the foundation of someone's life in its entirety, forcefully cutting them free of all bonds, putting them in a whirlwind of excitement and confusion and then setting them down somewhere lost and confused when they're bored and had enough fun, almost like Tornadoes. But Witches of Breath can be good too, they just need to distinguish between someone unhappy and wanting freedom, and someone content to be in their bonds and obligations.
Female: