Chapter Three

"I heard she still likes Taeyang." Jimin said to Jungkook.

"Whatever." Jungkook said.

"Ey, you care." J-hope said, teasing.

"I didn't got the part for the drama." Jungkook said sadly.

"Don't worry, she backed out." Jimin said.

In Jungkook's surprise, he was so happy.

"Seriously?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded.

A knock came and V opened it. A card was handed to V and he asked everybody to gather up. A camera man also followed in. Everyone doesn't know what is happening. "What's happening?" Suga asked.

"I don't know." Rap monster said.

V showed the card and everyone was focused on it. "It's from we got married." V said.

"Seriously?" J-hpoe, Jimin, Suga, and Rap monster was shock.

"Who is it for?" Rap monster asked.

V looked at it and so did the members."We need to scratch it." V said. J-hope grabbed the card and scratched it with his nail. They saw a J and J-hope was so excited. When the name appeared, they were shock. "Haha, Jungkook!" J-hope said.

"What?" Jungkook asked and he looked at the card. It was his name.

Jungkook, all dressed up and nervous while sitting with the members in the car.
"I wonder if its an actress." Suga asked.
"Probably a comedian." Rap monster thought.
"Or a singer?" V suggested.
"Maybe from SNSD." Jimin thought. "Or Red Velvet."
"Maybe." Suga said.

"Were here." The manager said.
Jungkook opened the door and J-hope pushed him out of the car. "Text us of who she is." J-hope said smiling then he closed the door. The manager started the car and they left.
Nervous Jungkook gathered his courage and he walked in the theme park.
"Where do I have to go?" Jungkook asked the camera man.
The camera man didn't say anything but just gave him an envelope. Jungkook opened it. "Ah, so I gotta go to the ferris wheel." Jungkook said.
He walked to the ferris wheel and a lady gave him a mickey mouse ears head band.
Jungkook looked around and he saw another person who stood out who is also wearing the same kind of head band. A camera was also filming her.
Jungkook walked to her and when she turned around, he was blushing at IU.