Chaper 8

Its been 4 months since IU and Jungkook has been in WE GOT MARRIED. They're so close now that they even held hands and gave each other a hug. Today, they're going to find a dress for IU. A wedding dress. They're getting 'married' soon. ^-^

       Walking in the store, all beautiful white dresses were hanging. It felt like a fairytale somehow. It felt like a really big day for IU.

        IU walked around and also did Jungkook. "Did you find anything?" IU asked Jungkookie.
        In Jungkook's mind, he wants to say, "They all look the same to me." But he knows that for girls, a wedding dress are not all look the same. "They all look pretty so I can't decide. Even if there is a dress that doesnt look pretty, you'll make it pretty."
        IU froze for a second. That was cheesy.

        After a couple of minutes, IU picked two dresses to try on. The first dress that she will try has an open back with laces. The waist are tight. There's no sleeves, reavealing her neck and shoulders. Her hair was up and when the curtains opened for Jungkook to see, he was speechless. 
         Jungkook didn't know what to say at all except, "Wow. You look....... you look really really beautiful."
         "Really?" IU smiled with a blush.
         "Yes." Jungkook went up to her. He looked at her up and down and when he saw her back. "Don't wear it."
          IU's expression changed. "What? Why?"
          "Your back is too exposed." He paused then he continued. "Show your back only to me." He blushed.

           IU froze again and wanted to hug him for some reason but instead, she said, "Dude, before I met you,  have you not seen a picture of my back exposed to people?" She laughs. "I'm an idol, I also model." She walked to Jungkook and hug him softly. She could hear Jungkook's heart pounding, and that made her smile. "It doesn't matter whether they see my back, because I'm yours."
            This time, IU wasn't the one who froze but Jungkook did.