Chapter 4

"Ah, annyeong." IU said as soon as he saw Jungkook.

        Happy Jungkook shyly said, "Annyeonghaseyo."

       "I just got here." IU said awkwardly.

       "Ah, me too." Jungkook said, also awkwardly.

       "Oh!" IU said. "We're supposed to go to the ferris wheel." She handed an envelope to Jungkook.

      "Ok." Jungkook said.

      Jungkook walked ahead of IU and he opened the ferris wheel door with the We Got Married sticker on it. "Ah, thank you." IU said as she walked in and Jungkook followed. "Did you know it was me?" IU asked.

     "No." Jungkook said.

     "Me too." IU said. "Oh! I saw you dance I need you, you looked cool." IU blushed with a smile.

     Jungkook blushed more and said, "Thanks. You voice is really good." 

      "Thank you." IU said. "Because I'm older, can you just talk like I'm the same age as you?"

      "Then can I call you, IU?" he asked.

     "Ah, yes." IU said. "I'll just call you, Jungkook." 

      Jungkook blushed, "Yes." 

     As the time passed, Jungkook keeps blushing out of happiness. He got to know IU, and IU got to know him. Everyone that's watching them in We Got Married are freaking out of happiness, jealousy, and envious. 

 ___________________________________________

      When Jungkook got home, everyone were waiting for him.  "Who is it?" J-hope asked.

      "Is she pretty?" Jimin asked.

      "Is it an actress?" Rap monster asked.

      "Tell us." V and Suga said.

      "I didn't even know that you were in We Got Married till I got here earlier from the market." Jin said. "So, how did it go?"

       Jungkook blushed and said, "It was IU."

       V, Suga, Rap monster, and Jin were shock but J-hope and Jimin just laughed. "We know." J-hope and Jimin said. "It was in the internet." 

        "Seriously?" Jungkook said.

        "So its IU-noona?" V asked.

       Jungkook nodded while blushing again.