Chapter 9

"' It doesn't matter whether they see my back, because I'm yours.' " Jimin and J-hope teased the maknae, Jungkook while they are on set and the other members are doing a photo shoot.
"Shut up." Jungkook said and that made the two hyungs wanna tease him more.
" 'Even if the dress isn't pretty, you'll make it pretty." " Rap Monster said, joining J-hope and Jimin.
Before the three hyungs could tease him more, their manager came. "You guys are performing 'I need you' soon. The photo shoot is finished so lets go." The manager said.
Before they left, the members said, "Kamsamnida (gamsamnida)," to everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"IU'sshi!!!" A director said. "You gotta go to the stage soon." He said then he left IU's change room.
"Ok." IU said.

IU, wearing black hipster shorts, black top with long sleeves, and black knee high boots. She walked out of the room and to the stage.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Look at the camera." Jimin said to Jungkook.
"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked.
"Just filming because I'm bored right now."
"Its our turn soon." Suga said as he walked in the room.
Suga sat beside V and Jin and they turned on the tv. "Oh! IU is live right now." Jin said.
"She's here, performing." Suga said.
Jungkook and Jimin looked at the tv. IU is really here, wearing tight clothes that made Jungkook blush. IU's performing her song 'Twenty three'. She doenst look like a 'goody-goody' in this performance. She's acting like.... sexy... but a little cute
^-^ at the same time.
A dance break came and IU was performing with a guy. Jungkook stood up out of nowhere. The members just looked at him as he leaves the room.
Jungkook walked and walked and finally, he saw IU (since IU finished performing) walking to... possibly her change room. He walked in the room and no one even noticed. IU and Jungkook were alone in the change room. IU looked at him and he looked at her. Jungkook looks mad and jealous while IU just stood there, confused.
"What are you doing here?" IU asked.
"I saw you were performing." Jungkook said.
"Yeah. Are you going to perform too?" IU asked.
Jungkook nodded.
He walked up to her and hug her tightly. IU froze thinking, they're not playing in We Got Married right now. What is Jungkook doing to her? Does he really like IU, for real?
"Don't make me jealous. It hurts." Jungkook said.

"Hey, what's up-----?" Jiyeon walked in and saw IU and Jungkook hugging each other.
Jungkook came back to his senses and lets go of IU. He turned around and said to Jiyeon, "Annyeonghaseyo." Then he left to go on stage.
IU, still frozen, just stood there and when her eyes and Jiyeon met, IU shook her head. "I don't know what happened."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean you don't know what happened?" Jiyeon asked. "I just saw you guys hugging."
"No. He hugged me. I didn't hug him." Yeah, because I was frozen, I couldn't hug him because of that., IU thought.
"Ok? Whatever... but still. You guys weren't in We Got Married. This is real life not a tv show." Jiyeon sat down on a sofa.
IU still thinking and frozen just stood there looking at Jiyeon. "Help me." She said.

-----------------------------------------------------------

After BTS' s performance, Jungkook walked to their room first. What have I done?!?!, is what's on Jungkook's mind right now. He sat down and put his head on the table.
"Are you ok, kookie?" J-hope asked.
"Kind of." Jungkook said.
"What do you mean 'kind of'?" Jin asked as he sat down beside Jungkook.
"I ......... don't wanna talk about it." Jungkook said.
"Where did you go earlier?" Suga asked. "You were late, dude."
"I .......... went to the bathroom?" Jungkook said/asked.
"Yeah, spill it, golden maknae." Rap monster said and V smiled.
"No." Jungkook got up and he opened the door when Jimin was there, standing and acting cool.
"You are not going anywhere, mister." Jimin said.

After Jungkook told the members about him being jealous and barging in on IU's change room, and hugging IU, also Jungkook telling IU, "Don't make me jealous. It hurts." Then Jiyeon came, then Jungkook left afterwards after saying, "Annyeonghaseyo," to Jiyeon, the members jaws dropped down and Jimin shook Jungkook.
Jimin said, "Are you crazy?!" While Rap monster said in english, "Wow, just.... wow!"
J-hope laughed while V, Suga, and Jin just looked at me, speechless.
"You sir are," J-hope said then he continued, "a man!"

Well duh, do you think I'm a girl?