Chapter 7

JUNGKOOK p.o.v.

Oh! I found a reaction of IU reacting to our live performance in MAMA or is this MNET but I don't care because its a reaction from her!

While watching her, of course I would smile. I'm the only one here in the dorm. And it's IU, of course I would smile. She even looks like she's having fun listening to the music.
I rewatched the video and rewatched it again. I'm not crazy but I think I'm totally a fan of her.
Ring ring ring ring......
My phone rang and of course I answered it. "Annyeonghaseyo?" I asked.
"Annyeong!"
I knew that voice! Of course! Duh! Angel voice in my ear! IU!
"Hi, what's up?" I asked, acting cool.
"I'm doing an interview right now and I'm going to ask you some questions, ok? Ok!!" Before I could answer or say anything, she started asking questions. "Whens my birthday?"
"May 16, 1993."
"What's my real name?"
"Lee Ji-eun."
"What's my blood type?"
"A?"
"Motto?"
"Oh! I know this! Its....... Never give up!" I happily answered. To be honest, I know I got the questions right but I sound like a stalker. I'm not a stalker, just saying.
"What am I good at?"
That question! I don't know! She's good at everything! "Singing." I said.
"No."
"Dancing?"
"No."
"Writing music!"
"No."
"Playing guitar!"
"Yes!" When she said yes, I was so happy that I feel like she's saying yes to be my girlfriend. But that's just a fantasy. She continued while talking really fast, "Something I hate doing when people ask me to do it because I look like I can do it even though I'm terrible at it."
"Aegyo." I said.
I smiled and suddenly someone else talked at the phone. "Congratulations Jungkook, you answered it all correctly." The voice was a girl's voice. The girl continued, "I totally ship you with IU! Also she isn't in an interview. I dared her to do it. Thanks!" And end call. .........
My face went totally blank and I got a text from IU. She said, "Sorry! That was Jiyeon. Thanks! See you soon!" And I smiled...... happily. .. and blushing. ^-^