Chapter 12

Todays Jungkook and IU's wedding.

They haven't seen each other since last nights event.

"I like you." Jungkook said to IU last night. Both of them were frozen and keeps blushing. It actually got awkward between them but then it all worked out.

Todays their wedding and they're all in their own rooms getting ready. Jungkook is wearing his white tuxedo. IU's putting on her simple cute make up. She put on her white wedding dress then her high heels. Her hair stylist came in and did her hair. When they finished, Jungkook knocked and he came in.

IU blushed while saying, "Wahhh, you look really cool and handsome!"

Jungkook walked to her with a smile and gave IU a thank you. "You look really pretty."

IU smiled and with out a warning, Jungkook kneeled and he looked at IU and he proposed with a ring on his hand.

IU's face shock and her heart racing. Music came on and it was a song called, 'Marry Me'. He sang the chorus of it and then he asked, "Will you marry me?"

IU couldn't think but all she knows was, "Of course."

Jungkook held IU's hand as he puts the ring in her finger. When they looked at each others faces, they both looked away, both laughing and blushing.

BTS members came to the beach where Jiyeon, Thunder, Suzy from MissA and Wooyoung from 2pm are.

Its sunny, the sky is clear and the sound of the waves were everywhere. Fans are also there thinking, "OMG! Aren't they--" and they start screaming. Of course they know them. Its Suzy! Its Wooyoung! Its Thunder! Its BTS!!!

In the beach where the wedding will be held, there's a table where the guest are sitting. There's also a buffet ready in the side. Instead of a red carpet, there's scattered red rose petal for the bride and groom. When the fans got loud again, the guest looked and it was Jungkook and IU walking towards them, while holding each others hands.

The guest all stood up from sitting and they congratulate the bride and groom. Jungkook and IU both thanked them with hugs, hand shakes and bows.

Afterwards, Thunder and Wooyoung came in front as IU and Jungkook are walking on the red rose petals.

"Jungkook," Thunder started. "Do you like IU?"

Jungkook smiled and the BTS members, Jiyeon and Suzy started smirking.

"Of course." Jungkook said.

Wooyoung faced IU. "IU, do you like Jungkook?"

"Of course." IU said.

Thunder faced Jungkook and IU and he said, "If you guys like each other, then you guys can....." Thunder stopped and he looked at Wooyoung so Wooyoung can continue the sentence.

"Kiss." Wooyoung said teasingly.

"Kiss!!!!" Suzy said.

"Kiss kiss!!!" Jiyeon yelled and the BTS members followed the girls. Then the fans joined screaming and blushing for IU and Jungkook to kiss.

IU and Jungkook looked at each other. Jungkook started to get close to her, almost touching her lips with his when he takes his lips to her forehead. Jungkook smiled at IU and IU went up to him, stealing a kiss. When the kiss broke, IU sticked her tongue out teasingly. "Hehe."