Chapter 6

"Wahhhh!!!! IU can sing our song!" V said.

"She even rapped my rap." Rap Monster said.

"I was shock too." Jungkook said.

After a couple of minutes watching We Got Married with the other BTS members, Jimin kept teasing Jungkook and so did Suga, Jin and J-hope.

"Ohhhh!!! You guys got a house now?" Suga asked and Jungkook nodded.

When the part of Jungkook and IU in the bedroom came up, the members teased him again. "There's a pool!" J-hope yelled. "I wan't one!"

"Oh, we are gonna be there." Suga said.

Jungkook looked at Suga and asked, "What do you mean?"

"A We Got Married envelope came earlier and it was for us members. It said we're meeting IU-sunbaenim." Suga said.

"Seriously?" Jungkook asked.

V made an errand and grabbed the envelope from We Got Married then he showed it to Jungkook. "We are going to swim in your pool!" Jimin said with excitement.

"Oh!" Jin started.

The members looked at him and they asked, "What?"

"We need a new swim suit."

------------------------------------------------^-^-------

"Oh my god! You guys are so cute!" Ji-yeon said while watching We Got Married with IU.

IU smiled and gave a little blush. IU grabbed water and started drinking when Ji-yeon asked, "Do you like Jungkook?" IU spit out some of the water.

"What?!" IU asked.

"Yah! Don't raise your voice! You still have some drama shooting to go to!" Ji-yeon said.

"Oh! I totally forgot about it!" IU said. "Arigato Ji-yeon!"

"Why are you talking in japanese?" Ji-yeon asked.

"Don't know." IU said and she left.

-------------------------------------------------^-^------

Next week after!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I think we bought too many food." Jin said while looking at the table at their dorm. More than 15 kinds of food were there.

"That's fine. We can all finish it." Rap Monster said with a smirk-smile.

"Gaja!" Jungkook said and they headed to Jungkook and IU's home.

When they got to there, the members including Jungkook were expecting IU but

....... "IU isn't here yet." Jimin said.

"Let's surprise her then." J-hope said and they all smile.

------------------------------------------^-^-------------

IU, while driving, she turned on her bluetooth and she called someone. When the person answered, he said, "Hello?"

"Jungkook! It's me! IU!" IU said.

Jungkook who's drinking some water, chocked himself for a moment. He started to cough. "How did you got my number?" Jungkook asked.

"Your manager." IU said. "OH! I'm sorry! I'm an hour late! I just finished shooting the drama today." IU said.

"It's fine. The members are having fun on their own." Jungkook said.

IU parked her car and started walking. "Members?" IU asked.

Crap! It's supposed to be a surprise!, Jungkook thought. "Yeah. It's supposed to be a surprise." He said.

"Oh." She said and she rang the door bell.

"Hang on." Jungkook said.

Instead of Jungkook being the one who opens the door, the members did it instead.

The door opened and IU said, "Annyeong."

The members smiled widely. "Annyeong noona." V said.

Noona?, thought IU. "Annyeong." IU said again.

------------------^-^-------------------------------

All of them are outside the backyard. Some members are eating and so is IU. "I have a question." IU said. All of the members attention went to her. She continued, "Isn't Jin-oppa the oldest?" Jungkook's thought, Oppa? She called her oppa. (Kookie's a little jealous. Hahahahahahaha). IU asked, "Why isn't Jin-oppa the leader?"

"I didn't want to be the leader." Jin said.

"Oh." IU said. She looked at Suga. "Should I call you oppa?"

"Oh! Suga is older for like two months." Jin said.

"Its up to you." Suga said.

"Okie Suga oppa." IU smiled.

"Should we call you noona or sunbaenim?" J-hope asked.

"Not noona." IU smiled with a slight smile. "I actually want to be just called IU."

"Okie IU." Jimin said and Jungkook slapped his head slighty.

"What was that for?" Jimin asked.

"Don't know." Jungkook smiled.

"Ah cute." IU said not out loud but enough for the members to hear. Jungkook blushed and tried to keep cool while the members are like 'fan girl-ing/boy-ing'.