Chapter 10

J-hope and Jimin kept thinking about Jungkook and IU. They kept thinking that something is weird..... but they still can't figure it out.
     "Wait!!!! I know!!!!" Jimin said.
     "What is it?" J-hope asked.
     "Ummm.... never mined. Its not it." Jimin said.
     "I got one!" J-hope said.
     "No you don't." Jimin said.
     "I know."

    After a couple more minutes they finally.......... "Jungkook's supposed to be shy around girls!!!!" J-hope said.
    "Right!!!" Jimin said.
     "But they already know each other for a couple of months now, though." J-hope said.

     "Yeah, Jungkook would still be shy though, wouldn't he?" Jimin asked and J-hope nodded.

    "Does he have a lot of courage now?"Jimin asked.

     "Probably." J-hope said. "He changed. Just like Sung Jae from BtoB towards Joy from RedVelvet. Sung Jae's very ----"

     "COOL!" Jimin continued for J-hope and they both laughed.

     "What are you guys talking about?" Jungkook asked as he walks towards the two hyungs.
     The two hyungs just smiled at him and Jimin said, "Have fun with We Got Married today."
     Jungkook turned around thinking, "Right, there's We Got Married today. How am I going to react to IU!!!!!!" Then he freaks out.

-----------------------------------------------------------

     IU's in the parking lot right now, inside her car. She looked outside. All the camera man and staff were there and waiting for her and Jungkook.
     A van parked next to hers and when the door opened, Jungkook and IU's eyes met.
     Its not yet taping but they're already here making their 'moments'.

    Of course it was awkward.
    "Annyeong." IU said.
    "Annyeonghaseyo." Jungkook said and he turned around to walk to the staff.
    IU opened her car door then locked it. She breaths in and when she released it, she starts walking to the staff, feeling confident.
    "You guys are here in a restaurant. You guys are going to order some food and eat it." One of the staff said.
    "Ok." Both IU and Jungkook said at the same time.
    They both sat down and the camera started rolling.
     "What do you want to eat?" Jungkook asked.
     "Mmmmm.... I can't choose." IU said.
     "I'll pick for you." Jungkook said.
Why did I say that?, Jungkook asked himself through his mind.

    When the waitress came, Jungkook ordered. The staff noticed something.
Jungkook and IU haven't talked to each other while looking at each others eyes today. They look so awkward like the day they first met.
     The camera stopped rolling and one of the staff asked, "Is something wrong with you two?"
    "No." Both of them answered.
    "Why are you guys awkward?" The staff asked.
    "We are?" IU asked. She laughs a little then said, "Sorry. We'll do it professional."

    When the camera started rolling again, the food came with an envelope.
    Jungkook grabbed the envelope and said, "Jungkook and IU couple, you two will be having your wedding in Canada. You can invite at most, ten people. "
    "We're having our married?" IU asked. "In Canada?"
     "Yeah. We're going to Canada." Jungkook said happily and they're eyes met again but this time, IU is also smiling.

(Calling people and inviting them to Canada.)

     "Hi." Jungkook said to his phone.
     "O, Jungkookie!!!" Jimin said.
     "Jungkook!!!" J-hope said, probably stealing Jimin's phone.
IU giggles as she listens to Jimin and J-hope.
    "Can you guys go to Canada as guest for our wedding?" IU asked when Jungkook handed his phone to IU.
     "We're getting married?" Jimin asked.
    "No! 'Our' as in me and IU." Jungkook said after he stealed his phone from IU.
     "Joke! Joke! Joke!" Jimin said.
     "Ok!" Jimin and J-hope said. "We'll tell the other members too."
     "Thanks. Bye." Jungkook said.

     IU's turn to call somebody.
     Ring ring ring.
     "Yupp!" The person (Jiyeon) said through the phone.
     "Yupp what?" IU asked.
     "I'm going to Canada with you guys for your wedding!!!!" Jiyeon said happily.
     "How did you know?" IU asked.
     "I'm magical." Jiyeon said and IU and Jungkook laughed.
     J-hope's voice came out of nowhere saying, "She's in the same place as us!!! She's dying her hair!!!"
     "Oh." IU said and smiles. "That's cool. Well, I'll see you guys in the wedding!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

      After the taping, IU walked to her car and started it. She puts on some music and puts her window down.
      "Sorry about the other time." Jungkook said to IU before he got in his van.
      IU smiles and said, "Its fine."
      When Jungkook shut the van's door, IU mumbles, "Why are you saying sorry for?"

*****************************

Thanks for reading!!! Sorry, I haven't updated for like..... 2 weeks? Or a week and a half.....?
Thanks for reading!!! Omg!!! Thanks!!!