Playing With Fire. (Larry)

They met on the day they both auditioned for the x factor. Something that would change their lives forever. Louis knew Harry would make it, he even took a picture with him. He told him he would get through it and become famous. Little did they know they would go through it all together.

Playing with fire, Playing with fire, and It’s a hard way to learn..

They fall in love with each other more and more with the day. They stayed together as a band and their relationship became stronger then ever. Louis and Harry moved in together, they couldn’t be happier. Little did they know it would get harder.

Playing with fire, Playing with fire. And I, I know I’ll get burned.

Harry and Louis been together for three years now. Ups and downs like every normal couple, alright maybe not like a normal couple. They had to cover up their love, because they were in a worldwide famous boyband. Louis had to pretend to love someone he didn’t, not even a little bit. Harry was made to look like a womanizer, like he slept with one every night. Something he wasn’t not even a tiny bit. Little did they know they were falling apart.

Trying to put out this fire.. But every time this water turns to gasoline..

Loneliness, pain, angst, one of the so many emotions he felt. Harry was falling apart and he couldn’t stop the pain. Depression, lies, guilt, many things Louis felt everyday. He saw the love of his love falling apart. He regret every single decision he makes. Everything besides letting go.

I’m Playing with fire, Playing with fire.

They are made for one other, from day one they were inseparable. Their were made to love each other. But can they get though this, can they make it out together.

And I, I know I’ll get burned…