That's how it is

Last chapter was pretty simple, Amy felt bad about what she said to Fiona than said sorry. I know pretty simple right. Let's checkout Amy's Point Of View. Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V)

Right now I was making my way to  the table my friends and I always sit, and um, I wasn't paying attention but Mina tripped me...

Don't go saying I'm a klutz or watch were your going because now I'm covered in my lunch everyone is staring at me laughing and now I want to cry!

I ran away and looked in my locker for some extra clothes, I spotted my gym clothes but I also so my emergency dress too, hmmm... would you really want to wear your gym clothes at a time like this? Besides I have gym later today.

I picked up the dress making my way to the bathroom as quickly as I can without slipping from that spaghetti sauce (yes our school serves spaghetti)

 "Amy?" I mysterious female voice called me.

I didn't really want to turn around I wanted to be alone right now.

I turned around expecting it to be Rouge or my other friends but instead it was Mrs.Stone our gym teacher.

 Mrs. Stone is the nicest teacher in the school, Mrs. Honey Berry is a nice teacher too.

"Yes Mrs. Stone?" I asked Mrs. Stone with innocent eyes hoping she doesn't ask about my clothes.

"Why are you covered in food like that?" She questioned me.

And she asked...

"I fell..." I stated not wanting to say anything else.

...

"If you want you can go take a shower in beside the locker rooms." Mrs. Stone suggested.

She means the one's we take after gym class.

Well I can't say no to that I need a shower, I don't want a shower... actually I want a shower too.

"Thank you!" I said with a cheerful smile getting my arms in the same position for a hug.

"Mmm take your shower first." Mrs. Stone said with a laugh.

"Kidding." I said with a giggle.

I made my way to the showers turning on the hot water.

After washing my hair and taking my shower I put on my vintage dress I found in my locker.

After I finished I gave Mrs. Stone a hug thanked her again than walked outside.

I didn't want to go back in the cafeteria for the same thing to happen again.

I sat under a big beautiful oak tree.

I then tried to forget what happened a few minutes ago.

Then I saw a tall figure from far away walking towards me.

I don't know who it is but I'm pretty sure it's coming towards me.

I than realised it was Shadow when he came closer.

"Can I sit here?" He asked pointing to the spot beside me.

I nodded my head a yes.

He sat beside me.

...

After that it was pure silence.

Shadow broke the silence.

"Um, I'm sorry about... that day." Shadow apologized.

"It's okay... I'm sorry too." I said without looking at him.

"Um, I'm sorry about what Mina did it was very un called for." He said.

I than looked at Shadow who was looking at the ground.

"You don't have to apologise for her and you shouldn't feel guilty about it." I stated.

Shadow looked at me.

"Do you think any of this would happen if we never fought?" Shadow asked.

"Yes, your friends don't like me, or any of my friends. It could be possible." I replied.

"Oh..." He trailed off.

"Why was it like this in the first place?" I questioned him.

...

"Shadow...?" I said trying to snap him back to reality.

"I don't know, I guess my friends and I were friends with Scrouge first, than Scrouge started doing bad things." Shadow began.

"And you were friends with Rouge and everyone else so Scrouge started bothering you guys, and we obviously followed because we're his friends." Shadow finished.

"But I don't want to be that bad person I was before." Shadow stated.

We were looking at each other which seemed like forever finally he leaned in.

I leaned in a little too until.

 "Ehem." An annoyed female voice said interrupting our moment.

I looked up and saw an angry Mina standing infrount of us.

Shadow and I instantly moved away from each other.

"Erm Shadow come I need to show you something." She said sternly.

Shadow got up and followed Mina into the school.

What could I do.

Shadow likes Mina.

He will never like me.

Even if he can, he will get bullied just because he loves me.

It's best if things stay the way it is.

Shadow is with Mina.

That's how it is.

That's how it will always be.