Sorry

Hey guys last time just like the title of the chapter there was random yelling. Anyways Rouge said her insult about the "Your so fat when you jumped into the ocean the Whale's sang "We Are Family" Yeah that insult, she said she didn't mean to harm, insult or make fun of whale's and I agree. Oh and yes I got those disses from the Internet. Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V.)

I was thinking all night about what I said to Fiona, I didn't really mean it I was just angry.

Oh I know I'll send her an apology letter!

I grabbed a pen and paper.

Dear Fiona,

I am sorry for my behaviour yesterday, especially what I said to you yesterday, that was very rude and I hope you excuse my friend's behaviour too. If you don't remember what I said, I said "Your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom factory."

Of course I am very sorry for my behaviour and I hope you forgive both me and my friends.

                                                                                                                                Sincerely, Amy Rose.

PS: You don't have to tell your boyfriend or your friends this, actually... don't tell them at all...

There done, I slid the note in Fiona's locker and walked away.

Just a few periods later someone passed a note to me. It was from Fiona.

Dear Amy,

I am sorry for my actions to, I guess I should have listened to that purple cat girl, what I said to you is bad to and I am both sorry for what I said to you and I forgive you and  your friends, just please forgive me and my friends please.

                                                                                                                                 Sincerely, Fiona the Fox.

PS: I won't tell my friends if you won't tell your friends. :)

I looked at the teacher for awhile than got ready to write my note to Fiona.

The reason why I only talk to Fiona is because what I said to her was really bad and I don't think it's that important than what I said to others... wait, I think the only person I insulted was Fiona... I don't know and I don't care.

My note said:

Dear Fiona,

I forgive you and your friends as you forgive me and my friends too, I know that you are gonna ask me, your gonna ask pretend this never happened and I understand so I will.

                                                                                                             Sincerely, Amy Rose.

 It wasn't that long when I got my Fiona's note.

Dear Amy,

What?! How did you know I was gonna ask you that?! Never mind, and yes I will pretend this never happened, I have no idea what Scrouge will  do if he even saw me smile at you! I guess things are gonna have to go back to normal, bye!

                                                                                                                                   Sincerely, Fiona The Fox.

I didn't bother sending her a note back, what else could I say?

OK?

That would be such a waste of both her time and paper.

When class was finished Fiona didn't even look at me.

See how easy it is to ignore someone Shadow? I thought to myself.

If it was that easy for Fiona than why is it so hard for Shadow?

If he doesn't make up his mind soon, I might have to do it myself.