...School...

Hey guys, last time Rouge had a party at her house and because Amy's and Shadow's friends were drunk they actually talked, but now that their back at school they have to act like they never talked, they have their reputations, but will it be hard to avoid each other?

(Amy's P.O.V)

It was the next day at school and I found my friends (Mostly everyone who was drunk last night) wearing sunglasses.

I walked over to Rouge.

"You seem really cool today." I smirked.

"Shut up." She said with a tone of annoyance in her voice.

"Your the one who deiced to drink last night... but you couldn't at least asked me to do your hair." I said looking up at her hair which was a mess.

...

"Whatever I'm going to class!" Rouge snapped as she stormed away.

I have drama class next so before I walked into the classroom I stopped by the bathroom.

While I was washing my hands I heard a flush and Sally came out and washed her hands than gave me a glare.

I looked at her confused than she finally she spoke.

"You might as well give up, you know Sonic is into me... not you so you better-" Sally was cutt off by Rouge's voice.

"OK Sally you need to stop and check yourself because your just a nude chipmunk and you have no idea how disturbing that is." Rouge said.

I turned my head and saw Blaze and Rouge standing close to a wall so close they could be leaning on it but sometimes Rouge and Blaze could be clean freaks and they have no idea what that wall has been through.

"I'm not naked, I have boots on." Sally tried to correct Rouge.

"Sally, everyone can see your cleavage wherever you walk. That's still disturbing." Rouge stated.

"Look Sally we don't want to start a fight or anything but can you just leave Amy alone... please...?" Blaze pleaded.

"Awww you said the magic word! How cute! But no, I won't stop... until Sonic is with me!" Sally said and walked away.

 "Just ignore her Amy, come on we need to get to drama class." Blaze said.

(15 mins later)

My group and I were practicing tuning our voices to try to act like each other. We each were given water bottles to clear our throat and were told to test our voice a few times before acting. I drank water from my water bottle, cleared my throat by doing small coughs and began to try to act like Rouge's voice.

"Do, Re Mi... Do....Do..Do..Do, Re, Mi, Fa..." I tested to try to get my voice like Rouge's. When I finally felt like I hit the right tone I grinned.

"Knuckles! I know that wasn't you staring up and down at Julie-su!" I screeched using Rouge's angry voice.

"Amy! That sounds nothing like me!" Rouge snapped. I started to loose control over my laughter, and just continued laughing until I saw Knuckles hide his face. I'm surprised he isn't with his 'friend' Scourge.

Just as if he read my thoughts, Sourge and his gang walked in the classroom.

"All of you guys are late." Mrs. Biko said, she didn't seem very pleased.

"Yeah I know that, and that's great that you know that too because I know you don't a lot of things and one of them is teaching drama." Shadow stated.