(PLEASE READ VERY IMPORTANT) Heads up

Hey guys I have some good news mixed with some bad news, the bad news is that... I changed my mind about the whole sequel thing...

I AM SO SORRY

I changed it this way because their parents and I know it could get really boring, I was going to put some action in it but that's about it. I know some people out there don't like reading books with only 3 chapters, I don't even enjoy reading those books sometimes (unless it's really good). And it just doesn't seem to make sense. I am so sorry you were looking forward to the sequel but now you know what's going on.

THE GOOD NEWS

The good news is... I'm starting a new book!

Obviously

It's called: Two Different Crowds

I don't know when it comes out yet but here's a quick description:

Amy is just a popular virgin, she can get any guy she wants when she wants it. But when Shadow ends up in her life everything has changed. Amy likes Shadow, but she doesn't know if he likes her... if Amy wants Shadow she has to work for him. But there is one small problem... Shadow isn't popular...

How do you guys like it so far?! Yes I tried my best. I feel proud of this. 

Again I am so so so so so sorry I just gave up on the sequel like that I know you really wanted to read it but, it's not going to work. And I promise I won't give up on anything for you guys eveer again.

Well, not promise. SORRY!

I mean I do promise but if I accidently brake it I will feel so guilty and you guys will be on me about it so yeah I will not promise but I will not give up on something for you guys. 

Just in case if I do and one of you guys start whining saying I promised than I would say I never promised.

But that won't happen of course, I don't give up that easily.

Well, I did give up on this but... I didn't really give up I just made a change of plans.

That's it guys now you know please don't hate me for this love you guys but not in that way so bye bye take care! :) :D

From: EmeraldTK

PS: Next chapter of I'm In Love With A Bad Boy is the last chapter!