My first few sips of wine...

Hey guys you heard the title, it's Amy's first wine tasting... anyways last time Amy and Shadow are officially a couple so that will probably cause them some trouble, wish them good luck and Enjoy!

(Amy's P.O.V)

I'm actually at school right now. (I know it was Saturday than I skipped to Monday)

But a lot happened today, my friends were glad that Shadow is with me now but Scourge is flirting with me. Probably wants us to break up or something, I tried to tell Fiona but than quickly got scared than walked past her.

"YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The excited crowd cheered for their team.

Oh and when I mean I'm at school I mean I'm at school watching the football game.

Shadow's the quarterback, he seems to be doing fine I just hope he's okay out there.

I'm sitting on the bleachers with Cosmo to my right and Rouge to my left. Than Blaze is sitting beside Rouge.

I don't know most of the football players but the one's I know it: Shadow, Sonic, Knuckles and Scourge.

For the rest I have no idea who they are, remember I used to get bullied (even though I don't think it should be called bullying) did you really expect me to know everyone in the school.

The cheerleaders out there are: Julie-su, Fiona and the rest I have no idea who they are.

You're probably wondering why Sally and Mina aren't there. Mina complained she's going to get all sweaty and Sally just didn't make it.

Don't worry we all laughed our heads off.

'YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" This yell was louder than the other, even Rouge, Cosmo and I screamed. Blaze was just like:

"Yay, keep it up!"

(A few mins later)

"Ugh, this is getting so boring!" Rouge said stuffing popcorn in her mouth.

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" This scream was actually ear rape and it really hurt.

Rouge started chocking.

I chuckled.

Everyone got up jumping and screaming.

"WE WON!" Cosmo yelled.

We all started jumping up and down screaming.

Scourge ran to the top of the bleachers with a mega phone.

"THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY!" Scourge said into the mega phone.

"YEAH!" Everyone screamed.

I ran down the bleachers ran to Shadow and gave him a hug. Than instantly pulled away because of the fact that he is all sweaty.

"We're going to the playoff's!" Shadow yelled with excitement.

"You did a great job out there!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

(At the party)

"IT'S TIME TO PLAY TRUTH OR-- *hic* ... DARE!" Fiona yelled into a mega phone.

As you can see people are already drunk.

"Come on Ames it would be fun, we do it at sleepovers." Cosmo said pulling me.

"That's different, there I won't get dared to lick something I don't really want to--" I got cut of by Sally's voice.

"I'll start!" Sally said.

"Amy, truth. Or. Dare." She said looking into my eyes sternly.

"T-t-ru--" I stopped myself mid sentence.

Everyone was already giving me death glares and such. Do I really want to embarrass myself in front of the school? Just by picking Truth?

"Dare." I finally stated. I can see the crowd is pleased with my decision.

"Good, I dare you to drink all as much wine as you can, until you find the one that you like." Sally dared me.

Shoot.

"Oh I don't drink." I said with a smile.

The glares returned.

Thank God looks don't kill.

"You have to, it's a dare." Sally said.

I got up and walked to the bar, everyone followed.

The bartender smirked.

"I heard what happened, maybe try beer first." He suggested with a smile.

I nodded.

Soon a glass of beer was on the counter.

I picked up the glass.

Putting it to my lips I quickly muttered a quiet prayer.

I than took my first sip of beer.

Than quickly spit it back into the cup.

Everyone laughed. People were staring to see if I made my decision.

"Uh, I like beer. It's fantastic, can we continue now?" I asked a little weak.

"If you like it drink the rest." Sally ordered.

I tried putting it close to me but quickly put it on the table.

"I can't do it! Beer is disgusting! I hate it!" Everyone laughed.

"Here try this instead." The bartender gave me a glass of wine.

I put it to my lips and took a sip.

I paused, I than took another sip.

"This is actually pretty good." I said.

"Then you'll love this." The bartender gave me a different glass of wine.

I took a few sips than let out a small squeal.

"What?" The bartender asked me.

"It burns." I said laughing. Why am I laughing now?

"Oh you'll get used to that." Shadow said.

"Give her 2 shots." Shadow asked.

"No give me 4." I said.

Everyone cheered, I can't stop laughing.

(Later)

This party is so fun, I barley know what I'm doing but it's fun.

I can't stop laughing. Or dancing.

I puked 1 though.

It was gross but yeah call me out of control I don't really give. After I drank some more, this wine is really good.

Things are becoming a little blurry. What the heck.

Just in seconds everything went blank.

I passed out.