The interviewer checks you out/ Flirts with you

Y/F/N= Your First Name Y/L/N= Your Last Name

Harry: You and Harry were both doing an interview with Nick Grimshaw on his radio station today , and you were now sitting in front of him , waiting to go on air in 5 seconds. "Alright , we got here my good friend Harry Styles and his beautiful girlfriend , Y/F/N Y/L/N right here in the studio today . How are you guys?" Nick said , sending you a wink while saying beautiful. You could see Harry stiffen out of the corner of your eye. " Well Nick , My girlfriend and I are doing well. " He said while grabbing your hand and kissing your cheek. " Well Styles, I see you still get jealous easily" Nick teased him as Harry just shrugged , not letting your hand go.

Liam : You were backstage watching your boyfriend and the boys getting ready for there next interview , live. It was ten minutes before the show was about to start when you saw the interviewer come up to you. " Hello and who might you be , miss?" He said . " Oh I'm Y/F/N" you said taking the man's hand to shake . " Well I must say , Y/N, you are awfully beautiful." He said , letting your hand go slowly. You were just about to reply when someone wrapped their arm around you. " Hey Babe, there's only 5 more minutes until we go live , I need a good luck kiss " he said just before he crashed his lips into yours , making the interviewer feel awkward.

Louis: You were at an after party for the premiere of 'This Is Us' , hanging out with the other girlfriends. You were all answering some questions to different interviewers and saying how proud you are. But one interviewer kept on looking you up and down with a smirk , making you feel uncomfortable. All of a sudden someone took your hand , kissing your head and said " Sorry mate, this girl is taken" and you realized it was Louis. You turned around to see Louis smirking , knowing he embarrassed the guy. You kissed his cheek while mumbling I love you.

Niall: You were sitting in the front row , watching the boys doing the interview and being goofy when the interviewer said something. " So Niall, I heard you have a new girlfriend and she is somewhere in the front row right now. is that true?" He said while looking at Niall with slightly tinted cheeks. " Um Yes , its true" He smiles. " Really , would she like to reveal herself?" He said scanning the front row. Niall looked at you , silently asking if it was okay. You nodded stood up. The interviewer saw you and started to check you out looking up and down. " And I'm guessing your his girlfriend?" And you nodded. Niall must have noticed him starring because 3 seconds later Niall said " Oi , Stop checking out my girlfriend man. " He said with a joking tone but a hint of seriousness.

Zayn: You were backstage , watching their interview from the side. Right now, the interviewer asked who was taken and Zayn was one of them that raised his hand. " Whats her name?" The interviewer asked Zayn. " Y/N. She is backstage right now." He said , turning towards you and waving , the boys soon doing the same. You just giggle and wave back to the five adorable boys. " Would she like to come out?" the interviewer asked and the crowd clapped , wanting you to come out. Soon after Zayn motioned you to come over there and so you did, The whole crowd clapping again. " Hello Y/N. I can see one of the reasons why Zayn picked you. You're absolutely gorgeous." He said while you could see Zayn tense a little. " Thank you." you said , with a polite smile. " She is also funny ,caring, adorable and so many other great things " Zayn said kissing your cheek making the crowd applaud and the interviewer raising his eyebrows.