First Public Date

Harry: Dinner Date

You didn't want to hide anymore, and neither did Harry. You and Harry both knew how the fans and media would react... negatively. You knew you were ready for it though. You guys went public after 4 months during dinner at one of London's best restaurants late on a Friday night.

Liam: Saturday Morning Breakfast

It wasn't exactly a date, but it counted as your first publicly. You and Liam decided to have a lazy morning. You both went to the local pancake house in your PJs. In a week, you'd be together for 3 months.

Louis: Soccer

Being in the world's biggest boyband, Louis was always spotted. You two were at the park. Louis was teaching you to play soccer. Every time you made a good pass or kick, he'd reward you with a kiss. Even after 7 months, the kisses still gave you butterflies. The next day, those kisses were all over the news.

Niall: Shopping

You and Niall had been together for almost 8 months. Niall wanted you to be his little secret. He knew people would freak out that he finally had a girlfriend. He wanted to make sure you were ready for this. To go public, he took you shopping and being the gentleman he is, he carried all your bags. He even tweeted about you.

Zayn: Hometown Tour

Zayn decided it was time to bring you home. It had been a year. He was showing you all the places he use to go and all the memories he had in Bradford. You had stopped outside his old house. You let him reminisce. You knew it meant so much to him. He put an arm around you and you kissed his cheek. You saw a flash. The next day it was all over the news.