You try out for the X-Factor

Harry: "You know what people are going to say about you doing this right?" you friend asks looking around at the people starring at the two of you as you sit in the waiting room of the X-Factor auditions. "I know, but I had signed up for this before Harry and I started dating. I'm doing this for me." You say assuring your friend that the stature of your new boyfriend had nothing to do with your decision to follow your singing dreams. The two of you continued waiting as loud screams abruptly began coming from the lobby. You looked to the entrance of the holding room to see your boyfriend looking around the room, searching. You jump from your seat and rush over to him. " I didn't think you were going to be able to make it." You say smiling. "It was tough getting Paul to let me leave, but I didn't want to miss your audition." He says returning your smile as he escorts you back to your seat to wait.

Liam: "You know we can go inside, I can get someone to let us inside to wait." He says as it begins to rain. "Nope." You say opening up your umbrella. "Getting special treatment, at the X-Factor, because of you, is the last thing I want, sorry." You continue. He sighs as he takes the umbrella out of your hand to hold it for you. "Thank you Mr. Payne." You smile giving him a kiss. "Awe" the girls around you coo reminding you they were watching. You put your hand in his back pockets as you stand there under the shelter of your umbrella waiting to be let inside.

Niall: "I certainly wasn't going to do this again without snacks." Your boyfriend says in response to the look you gave him as he took out some potato chips from his book bag. "That's all you've got in there isn't it?" you ask nodding to his bag. "No." he says. "Uh huh, sure." You say leaning up against the gate. The two of you had only been dating for a few weeks but you already knew so much about him; like the fact that all he had brought in his book bag was snacks. You chuckle at the thought and wrap your arms around his waist, laying your head on his shoulder to continue the wait for your time to audition.

Louis: You had been standing in the queue for what felt like days waiting for your turn to go audition. You stood and talked with your best friend while you texted your new boyfriend what was going on. As the day progressed you stood waiting with your friend not thinking you were ever going to get inside. One you reached inside however you were shocked at the amount of noise coming from the holding room. As you walked in to take a seat you're stopped by two massive arms wrapping themselves around your waist. It was then you realized what the noise was all about. "Hi love." He says as you turn around to meet your boyfriend's gaze. "What are you doing here? You're supposed to be recording." You scold. "I took a break, I certainly wasn't going to miss this." He says kissing your forehead. He escorts you and your friend to your seats and sits you on his lap while you wait for your number to be called.

Zayn: You're waiting backstage preparing yourself to walk out on stage to audition. You let out a rather loud sigh but before you could walk out on stage a hand grabs your wrist and pulls you in for a kiss. "Zayn!" you shout. "What are you doing here, don't you have a video shoot today?" you question him. The two of you had only been dating for a few weeks so he was the last person you thought would show up for your audition. "I finished early so I could come and be with you, now go kill it," he says shuffling you out on stage with a smile.